JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1703665668765.png

Solved Problem in middle.

1703665948467.png

Last Edited:
The father of the suspects, the father of the sister that was killed and the fathers of her boys all appeared to be absent during this gift inequality melee. There is no guarantee that any of the fathers would have been able to prevent this dispute from being solved the way it was but it might have helped even the odds.

The father of the suspects, the father of the sister that was killed and the fathers of her boys all appeared to be absent during this gift inequality melee. There is no guarantee that any of the fathers would have been able to prevent this dispute from being solved the way it was but it might have helped even the odds.
All five of them….. :rolleyes:

There is always a bright side even in tragedy. In this case the mom of these yahoo's will have to spend less on Christmas Shopping next year.

I would not be surprised if the brother who was complaining about being short changed gifts had just watched The Christmas Story. He saw Ralphy (an oppressor) who is a nark, talks like a sailor and beats up on freckled faced gingers, get a huge pile of presents. How would you feel if you were in his shoes.

"Neutered Magazine".

Nah.......it just means that the number of rounds needs to be reduced even further by law. And keep going. Until it's ZERO.

LOL.

Aloha, Mark

I had a girlfriend as a adult whose mother showed zero love to her. The father seemed pretty decent but the girlfriend showed me where he was hiding his booze. I couldn't hold it against him, the wife was a little monster.

We take a lot for granted but the lack of love will be filled with something. Usually nothing good. Anyone believe the kid already got more than he deserved and nothing would ever be enough?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews