JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If only they had a safe storage law the lack of parenting would have never happened....

~s
Many years ago I overheard an LEO here who was clearing from a family "mess" call say "Some people should have to have a license to breed". The dispatcher said nothing, I am sure his supervisor probably had a talk with him about being more careful as he was laughing.

Pretty sick stuff actually.

The display of inhumanity is beyond belief.
It really is and the only reason so many of us poke fun at it is due to it becoming "normal". Not long ago you would read something like this in the news and be in utter shock. Now? Read this and think just another day in the hood as it happens so much so as to no longer a shock people. :(

The father of the suspects, the father of the sister that was killed and the fathers of her boys all appeared to be absent during this gift inequality melee. There is no guarantee that any of the fathers would have been able to prevent this dispute from being solved the way it was but it might have helped even the odds.
There is no denying the multiple glaring trends appearing in here.

Self control, anger management, common sense, rational thought

It really is and the only reason so many of us poke fun at it is due to it becoming "normal". Not long ago you would read something like this in the news and be in utter shock. Now? Read this and think just another day in the hood as it happens so much so as to no longer a shock people. :(
When the obscene becomes normal the only thing left for normal to do is laugh, because crying over it would mean that is all you would have left. This inhumanity has been ingrained in our culture to the point where it will take either a miracle or a war to weed it out again.

There is no denying the multiple glaring trends appearing in here.

Self control, anger management, common sense, rational thought
We are seeing the direct result of generations being raised with the idea that personal responsibility is a dirty word. Raise people into adulthood making an excuse for every stupid choice and eventually they do something that can no longer be ignored. Then the normal reaction is deer in headlights as they are off to real prison time. :(

Sometimes I think we just need an asteroid to hit this place and wipe out life so the planet can start over again.
The whole article makes me think of monkeys throwing poop at each-other.

FFS - they're on welfare anyway, their entire existence is a gift provided by taxpayers. Merry Christmas. Can I get a refund?

Killing family over Christmas gifts… that's got to be another level achieved of poor trash behavior.

Let's not project this behavior on the whole population who is otherwise capable of having disputes with family members without gunfights erupting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews