JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have several nice older Remingtons too. My newest one by far is a Model 700 that I bought at BiMart 21 years ago. I don't have experience with anything newer, only what I've heard.

It does seem that corporate culture is only about profit, with little interest in pride of workmanship and a quality product.

I have several nice older Remingtons too. My newest one by far is a Model 700 that I bought at BiMart 21 years ago. I don't have experience with anything newer, only what I've heard.

It does seem that corporate culture is only about profit, with little interest in pride of workmanship and a quality product.
See you are in the know pride and craftsmanship are out the door it is all about the cooperate parachute now ! When you have the old quality stuff hang on to it I am telling you it is better than stock ! On the plus side you can still play/enjoy it gold/silver bars not so much !

When you have the old quality stuff hang on to it
One of my favorite hunting rifles is an old Remington 721 30-06 from the early 1950's. It's nothing special really, lots of honest wear and tear, inexpensive Weaver scope of the same vintage, but it's just a great, well-made gun that shoots as good today as when it was made 70 years ago.

Funny, I haven't hunted in 25 years, and don't see myself ever taking it up again, but I can't seem to let go of my old rifles.

Meh. Whatever. What are we supposed to do, care? Has Rem cared about its customers enough to provide a quality product? Not lately, that's for sure. Their brand has become synonymous with trash, which is pretty damned sad, but their own doing. Hell, Monica Lewinski has a better brand these days.

By the way,
What are they calling the Marlins now days?

I think the answer is ruger....

I think they should rebrand them, "Stella"!

'cuz, Marlin…. Brando, that is.
IMG_1809.jpeg

Oh no! Anyway....

I own one Remington product. It's ok, not great. There are enough 700 clones out there anyway to keep the market satisfied...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top