JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am completely disgusted with how this country is being split by people who think ignoring the real issue at hand and going after an inanimate object is best for all. I'm also really disgusted that these twats are allowed to practice law while ignoring our constitutional rights. These laws just made law abiding citizens criminals, welcome to Tyranny folks.

Although a tad hyperbolic, that's ALMOST like saying a SS guard who only manned the machineguns in the watchtowers and main gate at a concentration camp wasn't as bad as the one's who robbed, beat, tortured, raped, shot, gassed, and buried the prisoners... o_O
Ok. The concentration camp thing is over the top. My grandfather died in a camp and that hits close to home.

Falling from a guard tower is really sad.

I've been to Dauchau...

I have too and to several others. I will never forget the fascists did to the Jews.

I am actually more than a little bothered by the Trump camp if not Mr. Trump himself because some of the anti-immigrant rhetoric is over the line.

I want illegal aliens removed because they are here illegally, not because they are brown or whatever. We are a nation of laws and we should be careful not to allow lawful execution of those laws to become an excuse for racism.

I have too and to several others. I will never forget the fascists did to the Jews.

I am actually more than a little bothered by the Trump camp if not Mr. Trump himself because some of the anti-immigrant rhetoric is over the line.

I want illegal aliens removed because they are here illegally, not because they are brown or whatever. We are a nation of laws and we should be careful not to allow lawful execution of those laws to become an excuse for racism.

Of course the Clinton camp is no better. From the son of one of her advisors:

Max Blumenthal on Twitter (https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/749328816191922176)

On the death of Eli Weisel

What happened to the 14th amendment????? How do the tyrants in CA get away with exemption from the "laws" they create? In fact, the laws should be applicable to the police as well. If They need standard guns and mags why don't we?

The Equal Protection Clause is part of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws".

Voting democrat in any election, in any state, is a vote against your 2A rights.
A couple of facts to add to this: it was a Democratic legislature and Governor that passed the laws for Washington State residents to use suppressors and posess SBR's.
They didn't change the name to "Democrat" party. That's a dog-whistle term coined by Faux News. It's still the Democratic party.

OK back to the screed! :p

Did anyone else see this ...I just read it...
As the nation is again plunged into a debate about gun violence after the Orlando massacre, authorities in California are using a new law designed to prevent the next mass shooting by temporarily confiscating guns from people considered a danger to themselves or others.

California, which already has some of the toughest gun restrictions in the nation, this week moved forward with a sweeping new package of gun control laws that underscores the power of the Democratically controlled state to carve its own path on the issue. On Friday, Gov. Jerry Brown signed six gun-control bills into law, including an expansion of the 1989 law known as the assault weapons banUnder the confiscation law, which went into effect in January, California residents can lose their weapons without being convicted of a crime, or being institutionalized. Police or immediate family members must persuade a judge to sign off on what is called a gun violence restraining order, which lasts up to 21 days, but can be extended.

Before anything actually changes there will need to be martyrs. Lots O talk, little action. With the information that's publicly available I'm surprised nothing has happened yet.

Speaking of, anyone ever see Law Abiding Citizen?

The problem is...does any one think current Kalifornia elections are on a level playing field?
The San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles County account for 20 of the 40 (50%) Senate Districts and 42 of the 80 (53%) of the State Assembly Districts while the population of the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles County is 17 million of the 38 million (45%) in the state. There IS something wrong.

In other words, the majority of the population is under represented.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top