JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm more surprised you found a store that actually follows the LAW on 3 day release. After my LGS here in Junction City closed down, I couldn't find anyone in Eugene, Creswell, Springfield or Cottage Grove that would follow the actual law. I kept getting the old "duh, well, uhh, the law doesn't say that."
I'd love to know what store that was, I'd give them my business, I'm a CHL so it's a safe bet, at least til 2005 passes. Then we're all felons I think.
There are only 2 gun stores in my area that I know of that are doing the 3 day release thing. These are basically mom and pop types The last I heard was that on 4-24-2023, the BGC que in Oregon was 12,500 and it was taking up to 60 days for the check to come back because the OSP was slow walking them.

Tigard NW Armory is enforcing the 3 day rule, just bought two more handguns before the 10 round magazine law takes effect. Picked both firearms up Saturday after buying them Tuesday. I have had a CHL since 2002 , but that doesn't matter in Oregon anymore with our politicians it seems.
I would resubmit and watch those two newly worded questions, I almost answered one of them incorrectly and would have been denied. If you know that you have a clean background, resubmit.
I heard the new 4473's have a couple of new questions. What are those two newly worded questions? I have not done a 4473 since last year in March. I too have a CHL.

Did a trade at JB firearms. The guy had his chl and was cleared that day. I dont have a chl and picked mine up 3 days later. Also bought a lower and picked up 3 days later. Also did a trade at money market on powell. Guy had a chl and walked out with it, i traded for parts so didnt matter.

Tigard NW Armory is enforcing the 3 day rule, just bought two more handguns before the 10 round magazine law takes effect. Picked both firearms up Saturday after buying them Tuesday. I have had a CHL since 2002 , but that doesn't matter in Oregon anymore with our politicians it seems.
I would resubmit and watch those two newly worded questions, I almost answered one of them incorrectly and would have been denied. If you know that you have a clean background, resubmit.
The 10 rd magazine restriction won't take effect unless we lose the lawsuit against 114 and it officially passes

The 10 rd magazine restriction won't take effect unless we lose the lawsuit against 114 and it officially passes
Or one of the recent legislature bills pass and we're forced to file a new lawsuit.

*Edit* 114 officially passed. It's the TRO that's preventing it right now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top