JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is disgusting and unconstitutional, not just infringement of the 2A, but also the ex post facto law aspects. Not that any of that matters.

Now that the steamroller is finished in California, it will be headed north to Oregon unless we act on election day.

I'm glad you bring this up. I was going to make a thread for it but this will do.

In 2014, about 73% of the eligible population in Cali was registered to vote. This isn't an unusual number. What is unusual is the 42% voter turnout in the general 2014 election.
Of the total eligible California population, only 30% turned up to vote for legislators, congressmen, etc.

How big of a difference could this have made 2 years ago on Gunpocalypse today if more people got out and voted in candidates that would help support gun rights and vote this crap out of the house/senate of Cali, so it never even made it to Gov. Clownshoes's desk?

So yes, definitely get out and vote and get your friends and family involved too (without seeming like that preachy politicized family member that everyone is uncomfortable being around lol)

Commiefornia should be forced to succeed back to Mexico... Then guns and ammo wouldn't be an issue, the obumma administration would be running them to you...

Unfortunately, Commiefornians are migrating, en masse north, making things worse in Oregon and Washington.

For the longest time I've held that at some point people will have enough and fight back. But Commiefornians have proven that there truely is no hope. Amerikans will simply roll over to have their collective belly scratched.

Where the heck is the NRA, GOA and all the other pro gun organizations in this issue? Have they surrendered too?

Commiefornia should be forced to succeed back to Mexico... Then guns and ammo wouldn't be an issue, the obumma administration would be running them to you...

Unfortunately, Commiefornians are migrating, en masse north, making things worse in Oregon and Washington.

For the longest time I've held that at some point people will have enough and fight back. But Commiefornians have proven that there truely is no hope. Amerikans will simply roll over to have their collective belly scratched.

Where the heck is the NRA, GOA and all the other pro gun organizations in this issue? Have they surrendered too?
Same place they were when the last new anti gun laws were passed in Washington ( I-594)

I write the NRA when the law passed and asked where they were at when this was going on and got no reply. I informed them that I would not renew my membership as a result of their absence on the issue and for not at least answering my letter. I don't think they care about the west coast..it's like they gave up on us already.

I write the NRA when the law passed and asked where they were at when this was going on and got no reply. I informed them that I would not renew my membership as a result of their absence on the issue and for not at least answering my letter. I don't think they care about the west coast..it's like they gave up on us already.
Wow, thats a really painful statement to digest. I realize they are more focused at the federal level, but they need to be involved most at the state level too. By at least organizing opposition to these Civil Rights infringing bills and legislation. Otherwise, before too much longer, there'll be no need for them...

Not one time did I hear about any opposition to either the last Washington, Oregon or Kalifornia votes or passing of gun laws. If they would back us up better we would back them up more. If they want our money we want their support...that simple

I couldn't resist I went to the NRA website to read about California and their big idea on how to fix the issue was to put a section at the end of the article telling everyone to contact the governor's office while he's on his European Vacation so that when he gets back he can see how upset everyone is. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to not be giving them my money for that

People of California won't do squat and continue to take it from the "elected" degenerates. They are too fluoridated to understand what is going on. Yes there are people who care and will try to fight this but the way I see it, it's already too late. No? look how far things have gone in that state and people don't do anything to stop it from getting worse.

There should be a million plus armed citizens hitting the streets to protest but no one has the spine. I have never been to California, I will never step foot in that stupid state.

Kalifornia is FUBAR and quite a few states are next in line. The left is relentless and sooner or later something will have to give. It's going to be ugly.

The NRA didn't do squat for us on 941. We had us and we had O.F.F. and that wasn't enough to stop the corrupt way it was jammed down our throats.

I'll vote next election, but I think I'm done with politics. There just isn't any point anymore.

Last Edited:
I know it's a big no-no to say this on NWFA but you hit the nail on the head. Voting democrat in any election, in any state, is a vote against your 2A rights.

It hasn't always been that way, but it is now and that needs to be mentioned often.

I wish I could say that voting Republican was a guaranteed fix for everything. Obviously it's not. But if you're into firearms and you're a voting Democrat, it would be better for the rest of us if you didn't vote at all.

thanks
Thirtycal

It's extremely dangerous to base support or opposition of the 2A on lazy assumptions, which is exactly what these labels (Democrat/Republican) are. There are plenty of Republicans who would sell us out in a heartbeat, and plenty of Democrats who have solid pro-gun ratings. Continuing to propagate this lazy categorization is damaging to the 2nd Amendment.

It's extremely dangerous to base support or opposition of the 2A on lazy assumptions, which is exactly what these labels (Democrat/Republican) are. There are plenty of Republicans who would sell us out in a heartbeat, and plenty of Democrats who have solid pro-gun ratings. Continuing to propagate this lazy categorization is damaging to the 2nd Amendment.

Perhaps we could get a list going of state legislator/senator candidates for this voting season and try to investigate who is 2A friendly and who is not?

What Joe says MAY BE TRUE . . . BUT, it's a fact that the majority party controls the legislature and the agenda . . . Right now the democrats are the majority party . . . The democrats control the legislature and the bills that are considered . . . AND, the majority of elected democrats seem
to be anti-2nd amendment . . . DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS!!!!!

Sheldon

Yes, the Repubs really don't do anything for us, but if you can show me the anti-2A bills brought up by Repubs vs Dems, then I might buy the logic. I get more of an impression Joe, that you don't want to alienate the Pro-2A Dems that do exist. Well, they should either switch affiliation or get their party to make sense. If they feel embarrassed by comments directed at their peers, so sorry. Same thing goes for Muslims, if you are not for stealth or active jihad, stand up and be counted, fix the problem or continue to be criticized and suspected.

People of California won't do squat and continue to take it from the "elected" degenerates. They are too fluoridated to understand what is going on. Yes there are people who care and will try to fight this but the way I see it, it's already too late. No? look how far things have gone in that state and people don't do anything to stop it from getting worse.

There should be a million plus armed citizens hitting the streets to protest but no one has the spine. I have never been to California, I will never step foot in that stupid state.
They don't stop it because this is what they want. In fact they want more. The politicos are a reflection of he people

They don't stop it because this is what they want. In fact they want more. The politicos are a reflection of he people
I have to agree... the percentage of our kind of people are very small per capita there. Most of them are liberal and want to be victims I guess. When you live in Eutopia and think the bad guys will not have guns and ammo because of strick gun laws you are asking to be home invaded and shot..fact of life in good Ole Kali

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top