JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am contemplating building a cabin in Christmas Valley on my 10 acres. I am tired of taking my trailer over or staying at the local motels. If I did do this would you be interested in renting the cabin for the night, weekend or week? It would be affordable with accommodations like at home with a rustic feel and have the option to sage rat. coyote, deer and elk hunt from the front porch.
Let me know if you would be interested.

And blm property is 500 yards away, can drive all the to summer lake. Couple bulls spotted from the property this afternoon

20160116_160441.jpg

20160116_160441.jpg

I'm thinking I would make the property and cabin cater to the sportsmen, horseshoe pit, fire pit, 300 yard gun range, maybe a spot to shoot some skeet and dial the inside up to cater to women if they come and have some amenities like home. The cabin is off the grid so it would be solar that charges batteries and have generator backup, propane to cook and wood stove heat. It will have hot running water and septic. It will have places to park trailers or atv's and would encourage people to bring and use them. I want it to be a place that family and friends can enjoy and make memories for years to come.

I'd be interested as well. Look into an inverter 120v power from the batteries. I could help out with the specifics if need be. But regardless, I'd rent it for a long weekend for sage rat target practice.

I think if you do this you'd have plenty of people wanting a weekend or full week getaway. After all, you're a member of a forum that caters to guys and gals like to shoot and hunt. Trust me, you're on to something. I've been wanting to shoot some little brown critters over there with my .22 Mag for a long time but just never had a place to go.

I believe the dunes are roughly 20 miles east of town and I'm 4 miles south of town. I ride the blm property all the time with my SXS and dirt bikes. No sand dunes but wide open desert

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top