JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am currently trying to acquire more land with the intent to build a cabin on. Trying to look for 100+ acres, something that I can retire on

I can understand that and the attraction of the area. I did high school and college in Portland and used to head over to central Oregon every chance I got because I loved it over there (before the Californians discoverd Bend, that is). I have also spent some time in the Burns/French Glen area and enjoyed that as well so will be interested in playing along if your project comes to fruition. The idea of spending a few days in that area and doing my bit to keep America safe from the sage rat scourge is most appealing. Keep me posted, please.

I would agree with @Kruejl, you are definately onto something. That place would be money (literally and figuratively). You could even market it (if you want to) on AirBnB specifically for hunters and if you don't have too many skulls and bloody meat hooks around maybe even couples on there honeymoon with all the wildlife. My mom and dad rent our vacation house via airbnb and they love it. You can choose to accept or deny people and it is a good way to make some money in the time you aren't there. You might need a cleaning service though if you aren't there or don't like to clean(other than cleaning guns of course). Just an idea.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top