JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, and they've been shot out for years now. At least from my experience. I could be going at the wrong time of year but you'd think once over the past fourteen times we'd have some luck. They do allow it, just don't go in the office when signing in and grabbing a map. IMHO, you'd be better off headed south.

Yes, and they've been shot out for years now. At least from my experience. I could be going at the wrong time of year but you'd think once over the past fourteen times we'd have some luck. They do allow it, just don't go in the office when signing in and grabbing a map. IMHO, you'd be better off headed south.
What happens if you DO go into the office?

It's been about 8-9 years since I have been there and it was lean then.
Not much has changed since then, possibly worse as all the farmers are poisoning now. Still doesn't stop me from going over there as I love that part of the state. I've been going several times per year and keep waiting for the uptick but doesn't come. The good fields are private that charge per rifle/day or just plain no hunting.

All the farmers are poisoning their fields. The group I go with has a family friend out there who lets us shoot on his property. But you gotta schedule a time and what not. Some good shooting though. I first started on Dinsdales farm. We just had to write down license plates and vehicle description on a clip board and you were good to shoot. Rimfire only. Those were the days.

ED3DF7D3-0995-43E3-9057-980589E44C11.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads