JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's in the hands of my buddy who is an architect, should have plans in a couple weeks and then headed to the county to see how much a pain in the butt they can make this.

It's in the hands of my buddy who is an architect, should have plans in a couple weeks and then headed to the county to see how much a pain in the butt they can make this.
Lake county is one of the better counties to work with, it is easy to get a land use permit.
how big of a cabin are you looking to build? Could it be built here and then hauled over in sections on a trailer? then put together on a long weekend?

Cabin will be 20'x24' with 8'x24' covered front porch. I have a few friends that will be helping with the build and should go fairly fast. They all work for beer so it will cut down on the cost of labor.

Your making me want to go stay at one of my grandpas places now....

Good idea. I'm sure a few people who are responsible would enjoy the time away from the hustle and bustle.

Christmas Valley is home on the range. Sage rats, jack rabbits, coyotes, deer antelope, elk are all in that piece of Oregon. Ana Reservoir and Thompson Res. aren't far away either. I'm retired, so I'd be available to work on the place in exchange for occasional use.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top