JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have the right ( However curtailed ) to own arms....of course one should by a gun , it one wants to.
If you do not use your rights , they may disappear ...Which is ironic , because many of us here use our 2nd Amendment right...but we are fast losing much of it.
Andy

Any private sale firearm prior to August 2015 would not even have a way to know who has what.
I warned Keven Starret back then and he actually laughed it off as crazy talk about AR and Mag bans.

This is the leadership we have that got us here. We insulted and bashed the left, with empty threats that
have now come back to haunt us. I also posted Kates agenda early summer and again was laughed and ignored.
I am ready for what ever may come, and how ever it does. I only wish more would have paid attention to the early warning signs.
Doesn't really matter what I think, or know.... some people are going to ignore the Tornado sirens until she bears down on their homes.

:s0042:
PS Gary if you are lurking the forum, if only people took heed to your voice here.
Most of what you claimed 10 years ago has happened. Most of what I have said the last 5 have also come true and all were ignored.....

I do not want to be a hero my goal is to to be an old man and die in my sleep dreaming one of the best dreams of my life with a smile on my face

I bet these guys all can pass a background check.
That's how they got there guns.RIGHT. 2EDD633900000578-0-image-a-25_1448729461828.jpg MS13-gang.jpg fergteen3.jpg gangs-of-Jamaica.jpg

Respectfully ...

Respectfully ...

Some of these posts may be over the top. May be. A different point of view. What I am seeing here is just a knee jerk reaction to a perhaps, (perhaps) an non existent problem? What might be considered instead is to take a deep slow breath; let it out then sit back and chill out a bit. All the way.

Respectfully ...

Consider short and long term points of view. Consider a more rounded "look and see" at the present situation. Then try to calm down and consider how such may, (may) impact you and your family. Consider what may go wrong. Consider all ways things could end up in the fecal material disposal chute.

Brainstorm a bit. Actually a whole lot. Consider the sum of all fears. Then consider nothing happening at all. Then try to establish probabilities of something happening in between. How it may impact you and your family. Possibly extended nuclear family. Possibly close long term trusted friends.

Remember you can not save the world. Contract your thinking. Try to figure out ways you can protect your family without going out onto an emotional or financial limb. KISS. Occam's Razor. Shoot for the minimalist approach. Formulate plans. You just might realize you already have enough guns and ammo.

Or ... otherwise stated you already have way too many guns and ammo. Consider selling off a bunch of both to create and free up money for more useful things. Consider Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. You might surprise yourself to learn you are already 95% there regarding guns and stuff. How about other stuff?

Respectfully.

My point of view only. I also have too many guns and other stuff. Time to downsize. A hint. I am not religiously oriented at all. How about spending 10% of your net bring home income for awhile and then consider only 10% of that 10% for guns and ammo. Put yourself on a severe gun and ammo diet.

Prepping should not make you feel good and secure. Prepping should make you just ask more questions. Run the logic tree. At some point you MUST reach the end of the prepping road expense trail and then just practice the plans. Then get along with the rest of your life. Just me here again. Hope this helps.

Respectfully ...

Respectfully ...

Some of these posts may be over the top. May be. A different point of view. What I am seeing here is just a knee jerk reaction to a perhaps, (perhaps) an non existent problem? What might be considered instead is to take a deep slow breath; let it out then sit back and chill out a bit. All the way.

Respectfully ...

Consider short and long term points of view. Consider a more rounded "look and see" at the present situation. Then try to calm down and consider how such may, (may) impact you and your family. Consider what may go wrong. Consider all ways things could end up in the fecal material disposal chute.

Brainstorm a bit. Actually a whole lot. Consider the sum of all fears. Then consider nothing happening at all. Then try to establish probabilities of something happening in between. How it may impact you and your family. Possibly extended nuclear family. Possibly close long term trusted friends.

Remember you can not save the world. Contract your thinking. Try to figure out ways you can protect your family without going out onto an emotional or financial limb. KISS. Occam's Razor. Shoot for the minimalist approach. Formulate plans. You just might realize you already have enough guns and ammo.

Or ... otherwise stated you already have way too many guns and ammo. Consider selling off a bunch of both to create and free up money for more useful things. Consider Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. You might surprise yourself to learn you are already 95% there regarding guns and stuff. How about other stuff?

Respectfully.

My point of view only. I also have too many guns and other stuff. Time to downsize. A hint. I am not religiously oriented at all. How about spending 10% of your net bring home income for awhile and then consider only 10% of that 10% for guns and ammo. Put yourself on a severe gun and ammo diet.

Prepping should not make you feel good and secure. Prepping should make you just ask more questions. Run the logic tree. At some point you MUST reach the end of the prepping road expense trail and then just practice the plans. Then get along with the rest of your life. Just me here again. Hope this helps.
Could be right .
But do you know what they mean when they say Enhanced Background Checks.
What they mean is you do the paperwork and they delay you until they can do a background check on you .
That could take a year or more .
It just depends on when they want to do it .
It might never get done so you wait and wait and wait .
And keep waiting till they get around to you .

see a lot of members saying its good time to stock up on guns and ammo. If semi automatics might be banned here in the future, why have more to give up? A lot will not go along with upcoming laws, and I get that. But all of my weapons are registered with the state, so my options might be to fight the law or give em up. I'm not going to jail at my age, no way. Does everyone think our current stock of weapons will be grandfathered or something? What will you do when your semiautomatic guns are deemed illegal?

Just a thought, but you can take a trip to the Boise Gun Show or one of the many gun stores in Boise and walk out with a lot of guns and not have to deal with Washington state bullsh*t. People still barter their guns privately in Idaho, but I am not quite sure about the laws of private sales between a Washington and Idaho resident. Although, I did see people living in Ontario (on the Oregon side) when I was there who were buying guns in Boise in private sales.. I guess you could go to Oregon, but no private sales there. Although, purchasing a gun as far as I know requires a federal background check and I am not aware that the state of Washington actually can keep records of what you bought in Oregon or Idaho. But, I could be wrong. I believe it is federal law that requires you to purchase a handgun in the state of residence.

FUnky Idea #2.. Rent a real cheap room in Idaho, declare it as your main address, get an Idaho driver license, CHL and residency and then you can buy guns in Idaho without a NICS check. Only downside is you will have to deal with dual-state residency and taxation. It's probaly not worth the hassle, but if you live in Eastern Washington, like Spokane, it is somewhat a viable option as Post Falls is just 20 to 30 min drive away.. Then you can bring them back into Washington your main residence without any repercussions. I'm not sure how the law in Washington works with people moving to the state, but something tells me that will be the loophole in the law, as how can they make you register guns you already legally own? Will they come and take them from you? Maybe.. That is the advantage of buying them in Idaho, is if you have an Idaho CHL you can bypass the NICS and there is no record of the transaction.

Last Edited:

I will be looking for a x39 compltet upper.
Any private sale firearm prior to August 2015 would not even have a way to know who has what.
I warned Keven Starret back then and he actually laughed it off as crazy talk about AR and Mag bans.

This is the leadership we have that got us here. We insulted and bashed the left, with empty threats that
have now come back to haunt us. I also posted Kates agenda early summer and again was laughed and ignored.
I am ready for what ever may come, and how ever it does. I only wish more would have paid attention to the early warning signs.
Doesn't really matter what I think, or know.... some people are going to ignore the Tornado sirens until she bears down on their homes.

:s0042:
PS Gary if you are lurking the forum, if only people took heed to your voice here.
Most of what you claimed 10 years ago has happened. Most of what I have said the last 5 have also come true and all were ignored.....

I warned people before she was sworn in to replace johnny . And received the same results. Along with a dose of your negative and pessimistic , ect ect ect . some situational awareness might have detoured the tyranny we will now live under.

I have shipped complete guns with UPS with no problems, so I think gun parts would be even easier.

You can ship parts through anyone including US postal service Ive received parts from major retailers through us postal you just cant ship a serialized lower or a complete firearm or live ammo. A FFL can ship a firearm over nite USPS. I think it has to be ffl to ffl ..Information very s depending on who you talk to .

Buy, buy, buy, buy!!!!

Meanwhile, I'll be looking at adding a few stocks in firearms companies to my portfolio!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top