JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My meth smoking, "gender is a social construct", "sexuality is a performative act", "meat is murder", cousin has actually said some of this crap to me.

We no longer talk to each other.

My meth smoking, "gender is a social construct", "sexuality is a performative act", "meat is murder", cousin has actually said some of this crap to me.

Don't worry, your cousin will need to borrow money eventually. Or some help moving. Maybe a place to "crash ".

Lol , my personal favorite. " can I borrow some clean urine to pass my drug screening?"

If it's a dude, give them a sample from a pregnant woman and see how that turns out...
main_1619205181-Cheech-Marin-Tommy-Chong-Signed-Cheech-Chong-s-Next-Movie-8x10-Photo-JSA-COA-P...jpg

LOL!

Other than the meth smoking I have a cousin who 'sounds' just like yours - and like you we no longer talk to each other....

Other than the meth smoking I have a cousin who 'sounds' just like yours - and like you we no longer talk to each other....
I hear this same nonsense about "America is the only country where.." along with the labor theory of value, and other pretentious luxury beliefs of the laptop economy. I wish I didn't have to talk to half my family anymore. Count yourselves lucky.

I effing hate the holidays.

The biggest problem with MY cousin is because he is so defiant to ANYTHING republican, conservative, Constitutional (any part) , oh, and hates Trump with a passion, he overcompensates with radical, leftist ideas and attitudes that quite frankly some being so far out there it is OBVIOUS he is making them up to justify his position - or to satisfy his bizarre mind.

One for example is he once told me 'Biden is doing a great job as Prez (due to etc. etc.)'

He literally creates things, makes things up then forces himself to believe it to convince himself he is right.

Last Edited:
The biggest problem with MY cousin is because he is so defiant to ANYTHING republican, conservative, Constitutional (any part) , oh, and hates Trump with a passion, he overcompensates with radical, leftist ideas and attitudes that quite frankly some being so far out there it is OBVIOUS he is making them up to justify his position - or to satisfy his bizarre mind.

One for example is he once told me 'Biden is doing a great job as Prez (due to etc. etc.)'

He literally creates things, makes things up then forces himself to believe it to convince himself he is right.
One of these may snap him out of it….

IMG_1238.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany