JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
see a lot of members saying its good time to stock up on guns and ammo. If semi automatics might be banned here in the future, why have more to give up? A lot will not go along with upcoming laws, and I get that. But all of my weapons are registered with the state, so my options might be to fight the law or give em up. I'm not going to jail at my age, no way. Does everyone think our current stock of weapons will be grandfathered or something? What will you do when your semiautomatic guns are deemed illegal?

Don't jump the gun yet lol pun intended.
The Washington bill will be in court by the end of the week and be there for a few years .
But I do have ammo delivered to my house almost daily.
Lol or at least twice a week.I know my FedEx driver by name lol

I would give more money to the NRA AND OTHERS BUT they don't help us anymore they hurt us and still take the money I pay my membership fee and that's it to the NRA WHEN WHYNE IS LIVING IN A MULTI MILLON DOLLAR HOUSE AND DRIVING A 200 THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR .

see a lot of members saying its good time to stock up on guns and ammo. If semi automatics might be banned here in the future, why have more to give up? A lot will not go along with upcoming laws, and I get that. But all of my weapons are registered with the state, so my options might be to fight the law or give em up. I'm not going to jail at my age, no way. Does everyone think our current stock of weapons will be grandfathered or something? What will you do when your semiautomatic guns are deemed illegal?
I will.become a criminal.

Don't jump the gun yet lol pun intended.
The Washington bill will be in court by the end of the week and be there for a few years .
But I do have ammo delivered to my house almost daily.
Lol or at least twice a week.I know my FedEx driver by name lol
Might want to reconsider FedEx as they are one of the companies breaking ties with the NRA. I plan on using UPS when I can. I know sometimes you have no choice but when I do I will make the switch.

see a lot of members saying its good time to stock up on guns and ammo. If semi automatics might be banned here in the future, why have more to give up?

In every state where bans were passed currently owned guns were grandfathered but had to be registered. So buy whatever you 1) want to own now or in the future and 2) might be banned. Same goes for magazines that might be banned. Buy now while you still can.

Does everyone think our current stock of weapons will be grandfathered or something?

Yes, that's what usually happens. If you want to own AR rifles the cheapest way is to buy stripped lowers now while they are cheap and legal to buy. You can always buy the lower parts and the uppers later because those aren't firearms.

We all become criminals.until we are heros.
Might want to reconsider FedEx as they are one of the companies breaking ties with the NRA. I plan on using UPS when I can. I know sometimes you have no choice but when I do I will make the switch.
Lol go to ups and tell them you are shipping gun parts and see what happens .
i will use what ever one is cheaper.

Lol funny how on the media they say FedEx is not supporting the nra but they still ship ammo.
like I said the NRA has hurt us lately with there stupid reply to mass shootings.they are a bunch of idiots.
i pay my 35 bucks a year and that's it .

Kind of has me eyeballing that Saint I almost bought a while back..

Or a PSA kit.. the dissipator dare hard to come by with an A2 upper.

4-3_G2_AR15_White_Rear_S_jpg_large.jpeg AR-15-A3_00.jpg
Kind of has me eyeballing that Saint I almost bought a while back..

Or a PSA kit.. the dissipator dare hard to come by with an A2 upper.
Lol well I will just say . clearance_fe_5165449779.jpg 4-3_G2_AR15_White_Rear_S_jpg_large.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top