JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I enjoy being in a crowd of likeminded folks... and honestly, a lot of you grow on me overtime. I have yet to meet someone here who I dislike or had a negative experience with. May God continue helping us to be supportive of each other and strengthen our bond.

Brother and Sisterhood at NWFA.

So hey, the left anti-dirtbags, in the Northwest are jumping up and down thinking we are defeated.

KEEPING NEGATIVE COMMENTS FROM THIS THREAD !!!

DESCRIBE WHY YOU ENJOY BEING A MEMBER HERE.

LET US IN AN OPEN FORUM, LET THESE TROLLS SEE THEY HAVE NOT KILLED OUR FIGHT OR SPIRIT, BUT LETS POST WHY WE ENJOY THIS SITE, AND NOT LET THEM TAKE EVEN AN INCH ON US OF NEGATIVITY. THERE WILL BE A FIGHT AGAIN BUT FOR NOW, LET US FIND OUR BROTHER AND SISTERHOOD AND SHOW THE WORLD !
THEY HAVE WON AND ELECTION THAT IS IT, THEY DID NOT WIN OUR FREEDOM.

I HOPE TO HELL THIS BECOMES ONE OF THE MOST POSTED THREADS ON THIS SITE.
IF YOU ARE HERE ITS BECAUSE YOU ENJOY IT, SO TELL US WHY, LOUDLY !!!!
IF YOU NEED TO POST A MEME THAT SHOWS YOUR SUPPORT DO THAT OR TELL THE GROUP WHY!!

ARE YOU WITH ME ??:s0042:

I like the secure feeling .just knowing that if all guns were gone tomorrow , with the combined knowledge and widely varied skills of the members on this forum we could cut up a Prius and more effectively rearm 1/2 the state in less than a week.

Lets see. Two main points come to mind.

1) Comradie through tribulation. I feel very close to all of you, because we all face the same fight.

2) Their is just a certain caliber of person here. Not 100% sure why it is, but it just seems to be. I am usually very opposed to going innawoods without people I know and trust, but between cleanups, and hunting with Gunnerboy, I have had nothing but positive experiences with people here, and felt very comfortable in the woods with all of us armed.

I came to NWFA because of a private sale on Armslist (obviously pre-SB941). Met the guy and he told me about NWFA, so I signed up and kind of lurked for a bit, finally started jumping in. Well, someone must have liked a few things I said because people started acknowledging my existence, giving me likes, quoting me. Little did they know what they started ;)

But yeah, this is a great group of folks. Helpful, informative, smart, smart-azz, funny, enjoyable, argumentative (in a good way), patriotic, friendly, believers in this country and our rights. What's not to like??

I've been on probably a dozen forums over the years. This is the ONLY forum I've been on for this long, with this many posts. That says something about the quality of the forum and its members. While I may not agree with 100% of the people 100% of the time, it's still a great place to hang out.

Last Edited:
When I needed to find a place to take in the eclipse this was the 1st place I thought of to ask.
BTW, anybody live in the Lake Stevens area? I would like to meet up with folks of like thought in meatspace. :)

I enjoy being in a crowd of likeminded folks... and honestly, a lot of you grow on me overtime. I have yet to meet someone here who I dislike or had a negative experience with. May God continue helping us to be supportive of each other and strengthen our bond.

Amen Brother

With the "no negative comments rule" on this thread, you guys are really getting all weepy and sappy. :s0116:

This site also got me started doing BLM cleanups here.
The area we go to is always a mess, so we now keep it clean, and the clean up projects here inspired it.
Only problem is none of you live here, even my good trade buddies are not members here, or were and left.
So pretty much we do our thing here where I live, maybe some day I will try and do a member drive down here at the gun show, or get one of the local vendors to have some fliers.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews