JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brother and Sisterhood at NWFA.

So hey, the left anti-dirtbags, in the Northwest are jumping up and down thinking we are defeated.

KEEPING NEGATIVE COMMENTS FROM THIS THREAD !!!

DESCRIBE WHY YOU ENJOY BEING A MEMBER HERE.

LET US IN AN OPEN FORUM, LET THESE TROLLS SEE THEY HAVE NOT KILLED OUR FIGHT OR SPIRIT, BUT LETS POST WHY WE ENJOY THIS SITE, AND NOT LET THEM TAKE EVEN AN INCH ON US OF NEGATIVITY. THERE WILL BE A FIGHT AGAIN BUT FOR NOW, LET US FIND OUR BROTHER AND SISTERHOOD AND SHOW THE WORLD !
THEY HAVE WON AND ELECTION THAT IS IT, THEY DID NOT WIN OUR FREEDOM.

I HOPE TO HELL THIS BECOMES ONE OF THE MOST POSTED THREADS ON THIS SITE.
IF YOU ARE HERE ITS BECAUSE YOU ENJOY IT, SO TELL US WHY, LOUDLY !!!!
IF YOU NEED TO POST A MEME THAT SHOWS YOUR SUPPORT DO THAT OR TELL THE GROUP WHY!!

ARE YOU WITH ME ??:s0042:

I like this site, because it makes me think.
I may not always agree with what I see.
But each day I learn something new.

For me its truly that simple, sharing thoughts and ideas with like minded people.

This fourm is like family! We all look after each other despite our differences. I cannot count how many times I've seen members here take time out of there crazy schedules to help other members. We have amazing mods that take the time to make sure we have a great experience buying and selling. Go nwfa! We will never fall!

Why am I here...?
I am often asked this question at many different events / functions / places...:D

I am here 'cause you all put up with my ramblings on why traditional and antique Muzzleloading firearms are so damn cool....:D

Well that and the fact that there are many different types of shooters and gun enthusiasts here.
I can read about the newest rifle just released or one that is 200 years old...
The sense of fellowship and willingness to help is another excellent reason...
Its "local"...it is nice to be able to meet up , with someone who I have chatted with on here...
Andy

I'm here because I like the general attitude of the forums most days. I've learned a lot about a few different things. Traded and sold with good folks I wouldn't have met otherwise. On top of that, most of the people in my life that I'm not directly related to are very liberal minded (think ocasio-cortez) and choose not to look past the millennial attitude of "someone else should pay". So this serves as a bit of a decompression chamber for me. I pitch in when I can, and thanks to all the mods who put up with all of us.

Last Edited:
Im here because I met Joe in 08. At a gun show. Trying to promote something. I didnt think it would take off, but decided to become a member in 09 after lurking around for awhile. Had a problem and the people HERE helped me work through my problem and then some. The people here have helped me tremendously throughout the years. Some are no longer with us, my condolences.....
I love this place. You guys are like my family. Ive met many of you and at the same time pissed you off. You piss me off too....just sayn....;)

Every kind of misfit needs a place. :s0108:

AR-141219939.jpg

What was the question?:eek:

Oh Yea, I love you guys! Wouldn't be caught dead hangin out any where else! It's like a great big dysfunctional family here, we have lots of fun discussions here and we all share a love of firearms, the outdoors, shootin, and general fun stuff we all enjoy doing when were not working or dealing with life, and some times we even help each other deal with life! There is no other place I would rather be!, nor a finer bunch of odd balls and miss fits and I would hoist a beer with most of you! I have made many friends here because of this sight, and I will always have your backs when things go sideways!:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top