JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the most part we are A LOT more civil than GlockTalk, ARTalk, 24hourcampfire, et al. Yeah, we can pee in someones Cherios on occasion, but for the most part we are civil to each other. At the end of the day (or "debate") i think we'd all buy each other an adult beverage and fist-bump (shake hands, high-five, whatever...) and either agree - OR - agree to dissagree.

This for sure. Sideways NWFA threads don't hold a candle to other forums. This place is really laid back.

I have to add, when a fellow firearms owners Granddaughter passed away, I saw who you all are. You didn't know this friend of mine, nor his Granddaughter, and you all brought such a fellowship I have not seen except within a Church walls.
And it helped allot for the mother to have the help given.

Sure I may bicker over politics and other stuff, but that does not mean I do not respect all the great members here.
It just means we are different, but are brothers and sisters regardless of differences and is why I try to refrain from blocking people.

NWFA without a leader is like a foot without a big toe. And JOE LINK isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... JOE LINK.
(See what I did there?)

NWFA without a leader is like a foot without a big toe. And JOE LINK isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... JOE LINK.
(See what I did there?)

I love that line by Bill Murray

(See what I did there?)

Nope. Missed it.

I like this site, because it makes me think.
I may not always agree with what I see.
But each day I learn something new.

For me its truly that simple, sharing thoughts and ideas with like minded people.
Couldn't have said it better. There's a kinship here that's not judgmental, where it's ok to be wrong sometimes and certainly ok to disagree. The knowledge base here is incredible and members willingness to share.

I've watched the membership here quickly push the funds meter over the top, collect funds to provide a safe for a Brother in need and offer prayers and friendship to those suffering health woes and challenges...

Go find another site that has so many positives going for it. Or a membership base of such kindred souls... NWFA is the greatest firearms forum on the interwebs. Period...

@nammac. Nailed it. We may be from very different walks of life and backgrounds, in various places (up / down, urban, suburban, rural, etc.) in this beautiful, wild region, but we're united in defense of our freedom.

Put another way, we've got your backs, and I feel so blessed to think you have ours. Best of wishes, friends, to you and your household. :)

That's it, I can't handle anymore of this. I'm going to bed.
Animal Pig.gif

@nammac. Nailed it. We may be from very different walks of life and backgrounds, in various places (up / down, urban, suburban, rural, etc.) in this beautiful, wild region, but we're united in defense of our freedom.

Put another way, we've got your backs, and I feel so blessed to think you have ours. Best of wishes, friends, to you and your household. :)
Brothers in Arms indeed!!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top