JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Soooo....I have "Heard" that as the night grows longer and the drinks flow more freely...the girls all start to look prettier....does the same thing occur when women drink...?....:p:D
Andy
Yes. Probably even more so, since women tend to care somewhat less than do men about sheer youth and beauty and more about personality and character. That gives a bigger range of stupid things that can seem charming if you are feeling friendly.

Soooo....I have "Heard" that as the night grows longer and the drinks flow more freely...the girls all start to look prettier

I have heard the same rumor myself. And I also have it on good authority that youthfulness, coupled with an open bottle of Tequila, can come with the risk of loss of inhibitions, short term memory, and one's trousers. If true, they really need to put a public service announcement out. :p

Ah, but then you might want to naw your arm off to get away in the morning :eek:

Luckily, there is a handy new gadget just for that!

someone said they had cookies.......:s0148:

96a401005b1531cd70c583c56e090f66.jpg

I remember my first time to a range my dad said "don't be afraid to talk to the gun guys, usually they are super friendly". Honestly I can say my father has never been wrong about that statement.

Specifically this forum has awesome mods that tend to delete the threads that get my blood pressure up before I have issues and it's not full of antis trying to confront someone.

Just a good honest crowd of good folk, that like to blow up things and hurl little chunks lead at things. .. if I was rich I'd use my billions to protect you guys, and buy a tank.

I remember my first time to a range my dad said "don't be afraid to talk to the gun guys, usually they are super friendly". Honestly I can say my father has never been wrong about that statement.

Specifically this forum has awesome mods that tend to delete the threads that get my blood pressure up before I have issues and it's not full of antis trying to confront someone.

Just a good honest crowd of good folk, that like to blow up things and hurl little chunks lead at things. .. if I was rich I'd use my billions to protect you guys, and buy a tank.
There is a little emoji for that.
:s0043:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top