JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll not injure my Eyes any further watching said movie, and I do not even recognize ~its~ name the actress that is...

Now, on the other hand, this Month, I had the Enjoyment of actually watching a John Wayne movie, That I Never Watched Before ! ! !

"The Cowboys" and John is playing a 65 YO Cattleman, who comes up short of a crew, to run a herd to town . . .

I have Now watched it Three Times this Month, catching little nuances each time . . .

I miss the Duke . . .

philip

Last Edited:
I'll not injure my Eyes any further watching said movie, and I do not even recognize ~its~ name the actress that is...

Now, on the other hand, this Month, I had the Enjoyment of actually watching a John Wayne movie, That I Never Watched Before ! ! !

"The Cowboys" and John is playing a 65 YO Cattleman, who comes up short of a crew, to run a herd to town . . .

I have Now watched it Three Times this Month, catching little nuances each time . . .

I miss the Duke . . .

philip
We all miss the Duke, my friend.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR