JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll not injure my Eyes any further watching said movie, and I do not even recognize ~its~ name the actress that is...

Now, on the other hand, this Month, I had the Enjoyment of actually watching a John Wayne movie, That I Never Watched Before ! ! !

"The Cowboys" and John is playing a 65 YO Cattleman, who comes up short of a crew, to run a herd to town . . .

I have Now watched it Three Times this Month, catching little nuances each time . . .

I miss the Duke . . .

philip

Last Edited:
I'll not injure my Eyes any further watching said movie, and I do not even recognize ~its~ name the actress that is...

Now, on the other hand, this Month, I had the Enjoyment of actually watching a John Wayne movie, That I Never Watched Before ! ! !

"The Cowboys" and John is playing a 65 YO Cattleman, who comes up short of a crew, to run a herd to town . . .

I have Now watched it Three Times this Month, catching little nuances each time . . .

I miss the Duke . . .

philip
We all miss the Duke, my friend.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads