JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's more coverage of it.

I didn't realize she was alive so long after being shot.

Kind of lost for words.

I am old enough to have learned "don't judge a book by its cover" multiple times...
But I am skeptical of the armor's professional qualifications at that age. At first glance, it does reinforce the impression that this was a film where a low cost budget was prioritized over other considerations.

WHat I saw was everytime he drew that pistol he cocked the hammer and had his big booger picker on the trigger as he pointed it forward. As to the Armorer being rattled. I would think thats perfectly normal.

This rant gets questionable when the commentator mixes up statements of someone name Bowles thinking they were Hanna's father. If he can't get that straight, and relies on The Daily Beast for his sources, he loses credibility.

This is unfortunate, since there is plenty that the crew (not just the Armorer) did wrong. She was in over her head, for sure, but if someone took advantage of that, and other lax actions by the organization, this analysis doesn't help in understanding just what went wrong, and how it went wrong.

1656656354469.png

You have to be a moron, completely ignorant of firearms to mistake blanks and ammunition with bullets. I don't really want to use the word "live ammo" because even a blank can kill you if you out it up to your head and pull the trigger, that concussion and high speed gas matters.

Seeing photos of the "gun expert" I rest my case.

I don't know what a hollywood "gun person" makes but it can't possibly be difficult.

Heck, if there was a concern that ammunition was live, shooting a target with it would prove really quickly whether it is or not.

Obviously live ammunition has no business being on a movie set whatsoever and that woman has bo business being the "gun safety" except for maybe at the water gun game at the county fair.

Being a "gun person" you can see plenty of movies where ammunition in scenes have no primers, or spent primers, heck sometimes they are just empty cases in bandoliers being represented as ammo.

Baldwin places blame on armorer and assistant director:

View attachment 1261967

He is pathetic and a SAD excuse for a man.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads