JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The majority of gang crime is in large libtard cities, such as Chicago. I'm more than happy if they take their agenda to their liberal cities and leave the rest of the country alone.

It's a good thing that the Portland gang-bangers don't go to the range to practice, otherwise they might actually hit something.

While they have been working on the crime problem with abortion, 50 million killed since 1973 they won't stop the crime cause they can use it for control. Bloomberg isn't just after guns from criminals, he is after all guns. Heck he was behind that Washington state bill witch essentially registers guns in all Trans actions. Got to know who has them to take them away.

I am thinking that the reason the left is pro gun control is they have become so open minded their brains fall out.

Last Edited:
72272932_fuhrer_bloomberg_health_nazi_answer_7_xlarge.jpeg

Bloomberg blasted for remarks about disarming minority males

Anti-gun former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has been taking lots of heat since Sunday, when several news agencies and bloggers, including the Washington Times, reported on his remarks at the Aspen Institute, in which he reportedly asserted that 95 percent of murders have common denominators: "male, minority and between the ages of 15 and 25."

<broken link removed>

I guess he is saying that carrying a gun is just a white privilege, that should make race relations get worse.:eek:

I'm just hoping if Bloomberg visits a large libaturd city and a gang banger or other criminal entity gets close enough to scare the liberalism out of him that he wakes up and gets serious on gun violence (criminals)!!! And leaves US law abiding gun owners alone!!!!!

I'm just hoping if Bloomberg visits a large libaturd city and a gang banger or other criminal entity gets close enough to scare the liberalism out of him that he wakes up and gets serious on gun violence (criminals)!!! And leaves US law abiding gun owners alone!!!!!

It'll never happen……………. his armed body guards won't let any of us peasants, let alone any undesirables get close enough to even gaze upon his highness.

Ray

Caution! Potentially racist remarks follow. (No known religion content. Are moslems are considered minorities?)

Side issues: 1) Does anyone actually believe that the guns in question are actually "owned"? In possession, perhaps. 2) Handguns are usually the guns in possession. Isn't age 15 is too young to be able to possess one?

Non-racist: Anyone of any age who is not otherwise disqualified from possessing a firearm should be able to do so.

Racist: Give the minorities, especially the illegals, more guns, and let nature take its course. Requires that government stop depriving legal non-minorities of their gun rights.

Which emoticon is tongue-in-cheek?

Bloombooger's strategy could work. Confiscate firearms from a class that would have broad public support, even among some gun rights supporters. Move on to the rest of the population using similar increments.

Heard a cop remark that they should airdrop ammo over Compton CA to bolster the "self cleaning oven " effect between the gangs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top