JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1578415781605.png

When you're a kid, the bad guy on cartoons was always an overdone caricature. Once you grew up, you realized that real bad guys don't usually tell you with a sneaky black top hat and a hunched over back that they're the one to watch out for.
But weasel-face Bloomberg doesn't just look like the bad guy, he says things right to your face that scream: I AM THE BAD GUY.
Case in point: Bloomberg did this interview last Thursday where the reporter asked his opinion of the shooting at the West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement, Tx. You know, the one where the hero was a 71-year-old man who took down a murderous lunatic in less than 3 seconds with armed backup from five other Texans with guns.

Interesting.. Bloomberg is in Texas, home of Beto.. and picks up the anti-gun rhetoric where Beto left off. I don't think that's a coincidence. My personal opinion, some of these candidates are running a diversionary campaign, keeping hot button topics in the news while drawing fire away from the front runners.

Seems like Bloomberg is way down in most polls I've looked at.. Biden #1, followed by Sanders. If Warren drops out at #3 her votes might move to Sanders, in which case Sanders could surpass Biden. Bloomberg is still way down there, below even Governor Pete. Maybe the real fear is Bloomberg will get on the ticket as VP where he'll have ample time to devote to his pet projects.

Last Edited:
Bloomberg, protected by multiple armed men has the audacity to tell us average folk what Rights we may exercise?

LOL............Get bent boy.

View attachment 647874

When you're a kid, the bad guy on cartoons was always an overdone caricature. Once you grew up, you realized that real bad guys don't usually tell you with a sneaky black top hat and a hunched over back that they're the one to watch out for.
But weasel-face Bloomberg doesn't just look like the bad guy, he says things right to your face that scream: I AM THE BAD GUY.
Case in point: Bloomberg did this interview last Thursday where the reporter asked his opinion of the shooting at the West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement, Tx. You know, the one where the hero was a 71-year-old man who took down a murderous lunatic in less than 3 seconds with armed backup from five other Texans with guns.

Link with video please? I looked and the only video I found was one with bloomberg where his mouth wasn't moving but there was sound. o_O
Bloomberg's Texas shooting take: Only the government should have guns
And other dead or removed vids.

Couldn't care less what he says or does.
Ahh...but you should care. Why? Because he's the head a$$wipe behind I-1639 and Everytown for gun safety. The moment you let your guard down is when you get sucker-punched. Personally, I want to know what he's doing so I can get ahead of his bee S.

Dan

"It may be true — I wasn't there; I don't know the facts

It 'MAY' be true?

Did you see the video?

Stuff like this is such an overstated attempt to insult the intelligence of the public it infuriates ME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.. Bloomberg is in Texas, home of Beto.. and picks up the anti-gun rhetoric where Beto left off. I don't think that's a coincidence. My personal opinion, some of these candidates are running a diversionary campaign, keeping hot button topics in the news while drawing fire away from the front runners.

Seems like Bloomberg is way down in most polls I've looked at.. Biden #1, followed by Sanders. If Warren drops out at #3 her votes might move to Sanders, in which case Sanders could surpass Biden. Bloomberg is still way down there, below even Governor Pete. Maybe the real fear is Bloomberg will get on the ticket as VP where he'll have ample time to devote to his pet projects.

Popularity in the polls means little when the nomination is for sale. Remember polling before the primaries for the 2016 nomination showed most Americans took a negative view of HRC, too

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top