JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the truth comes out.

He doesn't trust minorities to own guns.

Is his gun control racially motivated? How is it he is funding so many gun control groups yet comes out with a pinpoint view of who he thinks should not own a gun?

Odd how those who needs guns the most would be denied their second amendment right to have them. Elitists :mad:

How on earth does this guy and guys like him get away with saying SH** like this?!

And not get called out on it?! Where are the race baiters here? Banning young men who are of age with no criminal background from their constitutional right?!

Im amazed.. This dude must just like to hear his own voice no matter what BS comes out of it.

Is his gun control racially motivated? How is it he is funding so many gun control groups yet comes out with a pinpoint view of who he thinks should not own a gun?

I can't really speak to his motivations, only his words and actions, but it does sound as if he does not trust minority youths.

The thing is, and I am sure he is well aware of this, the very people he is referring to, minority youths involved in violent crime, as a general rule, do not get their guns legally. A "gun ban" would have no effect on criminals regardless of race or age. Therefore my guess is that it is a poorly thought out attempt at a backdoor justification for a general gun ban.

Now if the pro-gun groups came out with such a proposal the anti-gunner would scream "racism" from the rooftops. The telling thing will be the response of other anti-gunners and liberals - my bet is that it will be muted.

Amazing that a guy who hasn't bought his own milk in decades knows so much about what's going on in in poor minority neighborhoods.

I wonder what makes a guy like Bloomberg tick. Does he or his family have some bad history with guns? It seems he came out of the woodwork not that long ago and has just become fixated on the anti-gun crusade. I get the Mother's Against Drunk Driving (MAD), Feinstein's motivation because of her husbands murder, etc., but really cannot figure out Bloomberg.

Of course, while he and folks like him rub many of us the wrong way...particularly in light of the recent I-594 debacle, news like this always helps.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...rgs-mayors-against-illegal-guns-has-crumbled/

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/paul-b...n-bloombergs-anti-gun-group-will-media-report

thatsracist3hc1.gif

Gun control has always been based on racism. White liberals fear armed minorities.

Brought to you by the SAME PEOPLE of progressive movement's eugenics and "family planning" (aka abortion/sterilization) activities conceived with the goal of aiming to reduce and the ultimate elimination of racial minority folk.

In the usual parasitical nature of evil, this veiled malevolence was ushered in on the guise of the very real and legitimate need of educating women (and men) on healthy human reproduction (and activities), womens' health, and birth control.

Washington Times said:
This line of thinking from its founder has left lasting marks on the legacy of Planned Parenthood. For example, 79 percent of Planned Parenthood's surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of black or Hispanic communities.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Abortion Surveillance report revealed that between 2007 and 2010, nearly 36 percent of all abortions in the United States were performed on black children, even though black Americans make up only 13 percent of our population. A further 21 percent of abortions were performed on Hispanics, and 7 percent more on other minority groups, for a total of 64 percent of U.S. abortions tragically performed on minority groups. Margaret Sanger would have been proud of the effects of her legacy.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/5/grossu-margaret-sanger-eugenicist/#ixzz3RCSMrXxh
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

If only people would pull the curtain back on what they THINK they believe in.

To govern means to control or restrict. Government controls and restricts people. Given time and apathy the Government will eventually control and restrict every aspect of our lives.

"No bacon for you, Jim. You are 3 pounds over the permissible weight for your height and your cholesterol is slightly too high. Here is your tofu and celery. Please enjoy."

To govern means to control or restrict. Government controls and restricts people. Given time and apathy the Government will eventually control and restrict every aspect of our lives.

"No bacon for you, Jim. You are 3 pounds over the permissible weight for your height and your cholesterol is slightly too high. Here is your tofu and celery. Please enjoy."

No that's a different subject, might discuss that under Obama care but it's not allowed here cause all we are allowed to talk is guns.:D Was that Bloomberg that said no big gulp sodas? Oh dam I did it again, we are not allowed to talk about quality of life just guns:oops:. Sorry out there for the offensive language.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top