JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No that's a different subject, might discuss that under Obama care but it's not allowed here cause all we are allowed to talk is guns.:D Was that Bloomberg that said no big gulp sodas? Oh dam I did it again, we are not allowed to talk about quality of life just guns:oops:. Sorry out there for the offensive language.:rolleyes:

I meant to say "no shotgun for you, Jim. You are not a bodyguard for a billionaire. Here is your pb&j. Please enjoy, but do not bite it into the shape of a pistol." Sorry for my bad spelling above.

I meant to say "no shotgun for you, Jim. You are not a bodyguard for a billionaire. Here is your pb&j. Please enjoy, but do not bite it into the shape of a pistol." Sorry for my bad spelling above.

Pretty sure that PC will be the poison used to kill our constitutional rights to own guns and the right of free speech. When we allow people to shape our conversations the truth never comes out. It's why when I really want to learn about or talk about a subject I go to sites that speak with freedom. That same freedom we are supposed to have from the First Amendment.

I follow the rules here but not the only place to visit.:eek:

Wow, I hate to come out and support Bloomy in any way. BUT, he KINDA (KINDA) has it right, in a very small way.

It's s subject NO ONE is comfortable with, Certainly not me.

But the FACTS are that young black males commit an astonishingly disproportionate amount of the murders in this country. Seriously, we're talking roughly 46% of all murders being committed by less than 3% of the population. (The overwhelming majority of victims are black, BTW).

This is right out of the FBI crime stats.

The problem is that Bloomy thinks that disarming the law-abiding (even among that high-risk group) is the solution.

This country has a CRISIS in our black community. It's 13.8% of the population but absorbs a MASSIVELY disproportionate amount of resources from police, prosecutors, courts and prisons.

I have no issues with claims that a lot of this is bad public policy, the drug war, the generational results of slavery and Jim Crow. But we also have to look at what's happened to poor black families. to poor and poorer black communities. To schools in those communities, and on and on and on....

This is NOT a simple problem. It's a damned hard one and I don't claim to have any solutions. But it's about time we admitted it and put the resources necessary to fix it. I think we had something like 15k murders last year, nearly HALF of those happening to a community which doesn't even make up 15% of the population.

The liberals, who you would expect to put this problem front and center, have remained utterly silent. Maybe this is a good opportunity for convervatives to show that we actually give a damn that 13-15% of our people are experiencing levels of violence like Mexico. There's a serious problem. It's complicated, it's damned difficult to resolve, but it DESPERATELY needs serious attention.

Bloomy was right about that one small part. He just got everything ELSE about the problem wrong. (As usual).

Gunguy, thanks for sticking your neck out on this one. I won't punish the readers here by going on ad nauseam, but I will say that this concept opens up a new can of worms. First is preemptive removal of constitutional rights (not that it's stopping the antis now anyway) and the second is discrimination based on race. The second shows the real cowardice of the liberal left in their refusal to accept and address the truth.

Bloomberg is swatting at knats and only focusing on the symptoms. There's too many votes, and too much money to be made off their plight. LBJ got what he envisioned; the negro community predominately voting Democrat for next 100 years, while the race baiters, drug cartels, and Rap music industry line their pockets from their misery.

It's not hard to see, as a subculture the black family structure was decimated, as fathers were made irrelevant and replaced by the State. Take a look around you, the same thing is happening to the "white" subculture at an ever increasing rate as well.

The national divorce rate is near 60%, birth rates out of wedlock continue to climb, welfare roles increase, drug cartels keep getting bigger and more powerful, etc. You're right though, it's a wicked-huge social problem.

I want to know why the hell this BUYING LAWS & political control is being allowed.....WTF

let me pose this question, if this clown started to spend millions lying to the public with tv commercials promoting the opening of a nation wide chain of drug stores owned by the Mexican drug cartels.....cocaine, meth, pot, heroin over the counter..

JUST HOW LONG WOULD THIS BE ALLOWED

The Zeitgeist from the Progressive Far Left & Left agains Private Firearms ownership is gonna get bigger & bigger as they think they can do it State by State if the Federal Level is off the table (GOP Control)

People forget that when Obama came in they said all gun controls would be done on a state by state basis.

Wow, I hate to come out and support Bloomy in any way. BUT, he KINDA (KINDA) has it right, in a very small way.

It's s subject NO ONE is comfortable with, Certainly not me.

But the FACTS are that young black males commit an astonishingly disproportionate amount of the murders in this country. Seriously, we're talking roughly 46% of all murders being committed by less than 3% of the population. (The overwhelming majority of victims are black, BTW).

This is right out of the FBI crime stats.

The problem is that Bloomy thinks that disarming the law-abiding (even among that high-risk group) is the solution.

This country has a CRISIS in our black community. It's 13.8% of the population but absorbs a MASSIVELY disproportionate amount of resources from police, prosecutors, courts and prisons.

I have no issues with claims that a lot of this is bad public policy, the drug war, the generational results of slavery and Jim Crow. But we also have to look at what's happened to poor black families. to poor and poorer black communities. To schools in those communities, and on and on and on....

This is NOT a simple problem. It's a damned hard one and I don't claim to have any solutions. But it's about time we admitted it and put the resources necessary to fix it. I think we had something like 15k murders last year, nearly HALF of those happening to a community which doesn't even make up 15% of the population.

The liberals, who you would expect to put this problem front and center, have remained utterly silent. Maybe this is a good opportunity for convervatives to show that we actually give a damn that 13-15% of our people are experiencing levels of violence like Mexico. There's a serious problem. It's complicated, it's damned difficult to resolve, but it DESPERATELY needs serious attention.

Bloomy was right about that one small part. He just got everything ELSE about the problem wrong. (As usual).

Isn't it odd?

Here in UK, 11% of the population [who were, may I remind you, not enslaved, but came here of their own volition] are responsible for most of all violent crime - this is from the report by the Commissioner of Police of the London Metropolitan Police Force a couple of years back...

'...Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent. Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s...'

On a visit to a metropolitan police station a few years back, I was waiting for my LEO to turn up and took a look at the corridor wall. I counted 384 mugshots of males wanted/caught/in jail for serious crime.

Three were recognisably white.

tac, browny-pink with millions of dark brown dots.

tac

I thought we were supposed to get passed race, how is it Bloomy can be racist on gun control?

You know, he's got a point, if 95% of murders are perpetrated by young minorities, then take their guns and leave ours alone!

You know, he's got a point, if 95% of murders are perpetrated by young minorities, then take their guns and leave ours alone!

Most of the guns they use in crime are stolen so the only way to stop them from getting guns is for the government to take yours. Sometimes you have to look past what they say and look what they do.

Most of the guns they use in crime are stolen so the only way to stop them from getting guns is for the government to take yours. Sometimes you have to look past what they say and look what they do.
The majority of gang crime is in large libtard cities, such as Chicago. I'm more than happy if they take their agenda to their liberal cities and leave the rest of the country alone.

It's a good thing that the Portland gang-bangers don't go to the range to practice, otherwise they might actually hit something.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top