JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont have any problem with people being racist. Why do we all have to come together? People are racists. Big deal. Kudos to that young man for carrying a gun to protect himself and his people.

I like your post because I agree with the point (or at least what I view as the point). I hate tomatoes. You (not "you" specifically) like tomatoes. We both want to see more responsibly armed citizens. Should we let the fact that we don't see eye to eye on a fruit keep us from accomplishing this shared goal? No, that would be dumb.

I think racism sucks, but I feel every one is entitled to their own opinion. Just don't try to make me eat your salsa ;)

How will gang bangers and drug dealers use this? Or pathers to intimidate people.

I don't see this going well.
People in urban areas are way to childish and scared of being American and knowing what freedom actually costs.

I don't want to start an argument here, but it strikes me as a little odd for a resident of Vancouver,WA to be bad-mouthing urbanites. How much more urban can you get than the PDX/Vancouver metro area? :D:confused:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top