JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont have any problem with people being racist. Why do we all have to come together? People are racists. Big deal. Kudos to that young man for carrying a gun to protect himself and his people.

I like your post because I agree with the point (or at least what I view as the point). I hate tomatoes. You (not "you" specifically) like tomatoes. We both want to see more responsibly armed citizens. Should we let the fact that we don't see eye to eye on a fruit keep us from accomplishing this shared goal? No, that would be dumb.

I think racism sucks, but I feel every one is entitled to their own opinion. Just don't try to make me eat your salsa ;)

How will gang bangers and drug dealers use this? Or pathers to intimidate people.

I don't see this going well.
People in urban areas are way to childish and scared of being American and knowing what freedom actually costs.

I don't want to start an argument here, but it strikes me as a little odd for a resident of Vancouver,WA to be bad-mouthing urbanites. How much more urban can you get than the PDX/Vancouver metro area? :D:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top