JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do remember hearing about this, but I cannot remember where it was, or how it turned out! I also seem to remember Arizonia and New Mex doing something like it! Again, no idea if or how it went!

The divide is still being pushed. 2A and gun safety should be color blind.
Plenty of good men in all groups, just like there's plenty of evil men as well. Gun safety and respect for guns should be taught in kindergarten, not as an after thought with racial accommodations.

Last Edited:
I do remember hearing about this, but I cannot remember where it was, or how it turned out! I also seem to remember Arizonia and New Mex doing something like it! Again, no idea if or how it went!

Houston and Tucson for sure, with at least 10 other cities planned as of 2013. Must have either turned out ok or petered out. If there was a problem we sure would have heard all about it.

Free shotgun program divides Tucson residents (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/free-shotgun-program-divides-tucson-residents-article-1.1302351)

Mr. Mark Hughes has every right as an American to bear arms!

Qc7othI.jpg

I guess I'm the only one who sees this as racist. My opinion is that anytime you use a race in the name of your organization, it is racist. Play it backwards. What would the mass media call an organization named Caucasian Lives Matter? Or the Congressional Caucasian Caucus? Only when we stop hyphenating ourselves will we ever come together.

I guess I'm the only one who sees this as racist. My opinion is that anytime you use a race in the name of your organization, it is racist. Play it backwards. What would the mass media call an organization named Caucasian Lives Matter? Or the Congressional Caucasian Caucus? Only when we stop hyphenating ourselves will we ever come together.
I dont have any problem with people being racist. Why do we all have to come together? People are racists. Big deal. Kudos to that young man for carrying a gun to protect himself and his people.

I dont have any problem with people being racist.

I don't either; what people think about race is their business. The notion of "thought crime" or the trampling of the right of association is intolerable to free people. However we should also remember that racism is one of the favorite tools of the ruling class: "divide and conquer".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top