JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cigars is getting pissed.
What's up with people in comment sections whose only purpose in life is to reply to what someone posted with, "Source?"
Are they trying to get people to think that they are so intellectually superior that they can cast doubt upon what somebody posts by demanding the OP comes back and cites their "source". These smarmy idiot jerkwads have to put their smugness on display 24/7 just so they they can prove to the internet that their self of self-importance is all they need to as a reason to disagree with a post. Where's my internet EMP surgical strike button?

So yesterday I'm in the express check-out line at our local grocery store. I have a cucumber, that's it. (embarrassing no?).
So the gal in front of me has a cart full, ok, im in no hurry I guess. So when it's time to pay, she has a shocked look on her face and begins fumbling around for her glasses in her purse. She then scans the monitor checking prices. Then she grunts and begins to dig out her wallet and write a CHECK! Really!!!! Was it a surprise that you were going to have to pay???? But wait, then she begins to balance her funds in her check book....Dang :mad::s0057::s0049:

So yesterday I'm in the express check-out line at our local grocery store. I have a cucumber, that's it. (embarrassing no?).
So the gal in front of me has a cart full, ok, im in no hurry I guess. So when it's time to pay, she has a shocked look on her face and begins fumbling around for her glasses in her purse. She then scans the monitor checking prices. Then she grunts and begins to dig out her wallet and write a CHECK! Really!!!! Was it a surprise that you were going to have to pay???? But wait, then she begins to balance her funds in her check book....Dang libtards! :mad::s0057::s0049:
Yep.
They should have a checkstand for those with Special Needs.
Like CHECK WRITERS !
And LOTTERY TICKET BUYERS !

You know who you are.

ETA:
I was in the checkout line a few months back and a 24yo-something guy was in front of me.
When it was time for him to pay, he whips out the ol' checkbook !
I couldn't hold it in. I exclaimed....
"Dude, REALLY ?!"

He then says with a sheepish look...
"I'm sorry, man."

LOL

Last Edited:
When a manufacturer completely ignores the rule of righty-righty. Lefty-Loosy . Spent 20 minutes trying to take the cap off a fragrance refill from Bath and Body Works.. grr

Yep.
Like CHECK WRITERS !

You know who you are.

ETA:
I was in the checkout line a few months back and a 24yo-something guy was in front of me.
"Dude, REALLY ?!"

"I'm sorry, man."

LOL

I was at the Thriftway by my office a month or so ago to get some stuff for lunch. The lady in front of me had 2 items totaling $2.98.

She wrote a check. Then wouldn't move until she wrote the transaction in her register and used her phone calculator to balance it. :mad:

Humans have become so self absorbed and selfish. They could care less about how their actions affect others.

Yep.
Like CHECK WRITERS !

You know who you are.

ETA:
"Dude, REALLY ?!"

"I'm sorry, man."

LOL

Haha, finally, someone called on it. (And I'd add which is worse is the check writers who don't take the damn thing out and start to fill in the fields until the total is rung up. Paying via check circa 2019 is questionable, but at least put everything in you can until the final item is rung up.)

Not really a biggie, but charging a card well before shipping. (Not illegal, but against both Visa and Mastercard's merchant requirements to charge before ship.) I ordered one of these wacky contraptions three weeks ago:

S333_1__45008.1562951317.jpg

This weekend it crosses my mind that I haven't seen a tracking number, let alone the item, so I go back to the site and they changed said to looking like 10 weeks out from time of order. Meh, not the end of the world, but kind of lame.

(I'm more irked at the redonkulously long hours I've been putting in @ at work. Booze helps. :s0112:)

OK here's another one...
I don't need some pumkin headed-lazy eyed-goofy toothed-inbred- Swedish kid telling me that I took away anything from her. Listen kid, nobody owes you anything. You are currently quite the useful idiot for the religion of green and as soon as you displease them, you will find your little Swedish @ss alone and floating on an iceberg in the Bothnian Sea fighting segulls for floating discarded french fries.
Now get off my iceberg.

Not really a biggie, but charging a card well before shipping. (Not illegal, but against both Visa and Mastercard's merchant requirements to charge before ship.) I ordered one of these wacky contraptions three weeks ago:

View attachment 620993

This weekend it crosses my mind that I haven't seen a tracking number, let alone the item, so I go back to the site and they changed said to looking like 10 weeks out from time of order. Meh, not the end of the world, but kind of lame.

(I'm more irked at the redonkulously long hours I've been putting in @ at work. Booze helps. :s0112:)
Uh oh, I've been Thunderstruck! That is cool. OK, who wants to buy a kidney?

OK, one more....
Mark Zuckerberg's hair. I shouldn't be but I'm annoyed by it. You would think that with all of his billions in wealth that he could afford a decent haircut. Can't do much about his stupid face but there's plenty of options for a haircut. Bill Gates goes into the same category.

OK, one more....
Mark Zuckerberg's hair. I shouldn't be but I'm annoyed by it. You would think that with all of his billions in wealth that he could afford a decent haircut. Can't do much about his stupid face but there's plenty of options for a haircut. Bill Gates goes into the same category.
:s0140: You totally made me google search mark zuckerberg!!! I don't think he's ever had nice hair!

Last Edited:
I dislike having to do all the thinking for others who still manage to sabotage even my best efforts. We've all dealt with flakes on Armslist, Craigslist, NWFA classifieds, so I'm extremely specific when I arrange to meet up for any kind of trade, explaining that I've been shat upon before and we only have a deal if they're for real.

Scenario. Giving away a free piece of nice furniture. Specified in the ad (along with numerous photos) H 36", W 54", D 42". The twist was that I was doing this for a friend, and I had to drive an hour to meet the taker where the item was stored. Phone conversation went like this:

Teflon: "You saw the measurements and you're bringing a truck or a van right?"

Taker: "Yeah, no problem, I have a Lincoln SUV."

Teflon: [Picturing a Navigator] "Excellent, we can toss this into the back of that rig from 10 feet away. See you there." [Killed the ad to stop a flood of replies, 10-12 in only half an hour.]

Taker arrives in a pipsqueak import-looking thing the size of a Prius.

But I'll be darned, there was a Lincoln badge on the 35x40" lift gate. Idiot, thanks for wasting my evening - and gas. She also stunk of wine, so I'm glad her son was driving. But you know what? They were on time...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads