JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_4908.JPG

People who, after all the poking fun and discussion, STILL insist on saying "I could care less" when they really mean couldn't care less. They may as well say "Beautiful morning isn't it?" as they are looking up at a beautiful sunset.

Teflon,

I'm right there with ya!

I'll (what little I do now...) drive my own.

The idea of hopping in a so-called 'driver-less' vehicle terrifies me!

No way - No how!!!!!

When your family unintentionally conspires together against you. My son, the little fart, got into the farm/utility vehicle, then was quickly "busted" by an adult. What I didn't notice is the tyke turned on the headlamps. Dead battery. Tried jumping it multiple times; not go. (It was an old battery anyway.) Bought a new one at Les Schwab, come home, and the toolbox I need to work on that particular vehicle has been moved and I cannot find. OK guys, we are on the same team here. Focus. :p

People who, after all the poking fun and discussion, STILL insist on saying "I could care less" when they really mean couldn't care less. They may as well say "Beautiful morning isn't it?" as they are looking up at a beautiful sunset.

Well I probably could care less, but it is hard to imagine.

Vehicles (especially new) with out turn signals.

Idiots driving 25 in 45 mph zones.

Women drivers doing their hair, makeup, nails and weaving all over the road, doing 25 in a 45mph zone.

People behind you who suddenly change lanes to the one you want to get into, and pull up next to you, as soon as you turn on your turn signal to change lanes. Absolutely love to turn my signal on when there is a cop right there, or blocked traffic in that lane, and watch the scum slam on their breaks.

I recently was stuck behind a bicyclist who was utterly oblivious...just coasting along, just far enough in the lane couldn't safely pass on the particular street...pedal...coast...pedal...coast. Delayed me just enough...literally about 30 seconds...to miss a ferry while I was transporting someone who'd just left the hospital. Had to wait an hour for next one.:mad::mad::mad:. Do the speed limit or get out of the way so people can pass.

But one of my others are the folks I call 'silver platters.' Unless you literally make it so much abundantly easier to do something than not (since you do all the work for them in advance), they won't contribute/help/support.

Boss

Sorta like one or two above.

I'm accelerating smartly down a freeway on-ramp, 60 mph to merge smoothly with traffic, turn signal on... and there's my gap. But the drooling mouth-breather who's already been tailgating me on a country road for 5 miles at 65 lunges out to pass me so I can't merge, attempting to block me from entering the freeway.

Ooops! Sorry pal, I just cut you off bad, didn't I? And I made you slam on your brakes. Oh well, now you can stare at my turn signal for 3 more seconds - before you cut off another car in the far left lane and then race up to tailgate someone else doing 70+.

Not that I fantasize much, but your car would look great upside down in the ditch, wheels still spinning.

When meeting someone on a site with a chat interface, the conversation is going well, then they want to text instead. Well, one I have a full keyboard that I can punch out text at 70 WPM, the other I'm poking at a little screen like some primate evolutionary ancestor. How the hell is this an "upgrade" in our discourse? (And, yes, I realize they may be on mobile, but only one would be downgrading.) :confused:

The song "Baby Shark" makes me want to end all life on Earth. Parents/Grandparents gave our wee ones a toy that plays that damn song in a continuous loop whilst said Potatoes are engaging said. I think it is less of child amusement, but more an experiment to see how long it takes for the parents to turn it into a clay pigeon.

The song "Baby Shark" makes me want to end all life on Earth. Parents/Grandparents gave our wee ones a toy that plays that damn song in a continuous loop whilst said Potatoes are engaging said. I think it is less of child amusement, but more an experiment to see how long it takes for the parents to turn it into a clay pigeon.

I did try to send it with the kids on their trip to see grandparents but for some reason your mom refused to bring it into her house. :s0114:

I did try to send it with the kids on their trip to see grandparents but for some reason your mom refused to bring it into her house. :s0114:

I wasn't aware of the trip thing, though not surprising, considering she feigned ignorance that it played music, then made an oblique reference to the toy as "pay back", with her toothy smile. I swear the Matriarch has a sense of humor more bizarre and darker than either of ours. :p

Members who ask a question and then get "huffy" when you answer them honestly. I'm not the guy to "tickle your ears" with BS. If you post a question, I assume (yea I know what the stands for) you really want to know. So I answer it with logic and honesty and they bow-up and get indigent to my answer. They melt like the little snow-flakes they are!:mad: Go away!!!!

Having to explain to someone something that isn't even a technical matter, but rather basic, grammar school level mathematics, 4—5 times before it sinks in. I had such an idiotic exchange today and by the time I was done it was:

There's probably only a few things that still get my goat. One of them is me patiently waiting for my turn at the counter, then the phone rings and yup, my counter person gives me the hang-on hand signal and takes the call.

When this happens I wish the shopper behind me good luck and leave the store, forever.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top