JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok I have a new pet peeve to report.

What is the deal with late 60ish early 70s men who have pony tails?

Is this a holdover from their 'Hippy' days or a last 'stand' against 'the man'?

Sorry but I find it gross and unappealing and would like to know the REASON for it.
We have two of those on the jobsite currently.
Geezers with ponytails !
Kinda creepy.

LOL

Because I reload (always calculating prices in my head), because I have good math skills, because I'm an intelligent human being and because I'm quick witted.....

I often can send anyone I meet into a brain flummoxing spin from anything.

my list of grievances with the world is based on people who don't care about others

Because I reload (always calculating prices in my head), because I have good math skills, because I'm an intelligent human being and because I'm quick witted.....

I often can send anyone I meet into a brain flummoxing spin from anything.

my list of grievances with the world is based on people who don't care about others

Mic Drop.....

Or the tourist to our town who stand in the middle of main street and stop traffic while they take pic's. And the same tourist who blindly walk across all 4 lanes of Main st just feet from a traffic light but are way too good to us the cross walks!:mad:

Here's another driving related peeve...

Open freeway.....very light traffic.
Your cruise is set to 67mph.
Faster vehicle is coming up and passing you.

And instead of running up in the fast lane 80-100 yards (or more) and then changing lanes, they sweep back into the traveling lane just a few yards ahead of you !

W the giant F ?

They could be throwing rocks, water, road grit all over your front end, windshield etc.

Before they sell a car, they should be required to check for a functioning brain.

When a co-worker comes in 30 minutes to an hour late every day. No kids, wife, family. Lives about 20 minutes away. I've got 4 kiddos and takes almost an hour to get to work and I'm always 15 minutes early.

Sorry but I find it gross and unappealing and would like to know the REASON for it.

I am not too far behind some of these guys age-wise but I keep my hair short, conservative and typically 'military' cut.
Maybe some dudes had a full head of thick, healthy hair back when David Crosby was busy killing his first liver. Still do? Let yo' freak flag fly my brother! But as some majestic manes die off like they were shampooed in Roundup, why would a guy want to sport a thin, sickly, greasy, gray rat tail? Tastes vary I guess.
---------------------
Interesting anecdote... Working for DoD last century, I helped separating Marines prepare for civilian careers with plans, resumes, cover letters and interview skills. Real short-timers going home in a few weeks/days.

I asked clients what they'd do regarding personal appearance. Most junior enlisted/officers liked the high and tight look, planning to keep it short. Conversely, several graying Colonels, Generals and Sergeants Major told me they wanted to grow it out again with a beard and piercings. I guess that made sense to them, flashing back to rolling seeds out of lids in double album covers before Joe Walsh was an Eagle. I wonder how many actually followed through with that plan and kept it.

Attire at my 20+ year retirement seminars circa 1997-2002? 50/50 suits and Mod Squad.

Last Edited:
You are backing out of a parking place and some a-wipe pulls up and stops RIGHT behind you and sits there looking at you like a total scum bag waiting for you to hit them. I often try to do this, but when they see me getting the tire iron out of the car they leave. Usually these are taxis (I've lost track of how many taxis have done this to me), same thing only the dolt is on foot.

Getting a scam call at 8:01AM (or 7:58AM/7:59AM/8:00AM), having the same scam call me from 15 different scammed numbers (I call them back and a good 60% of the scam calls I get are "Not In Service" numbers)

Tel marketers who can not speak "eng-gol-ish". I called Egay when I could not log into my account (probably saved me a rear end load of money) and the poor Hindustani girl could not speak ANY English! A couple Hindustanis at the bar were fighting, so I just repeated what they were saying (well screaming) and she was going "ACK! ACK! Yeess I vell feezt you prooblum!" and she did! It usually works now!

People getting PO'ed at me for having a battle of wits with unarmed opponents.

I am not too far behind some of these guys age-wise but I keep my hair short, conservative and typically 'military' cut.
I've noticed an unfortunate amount of mullets making a return...ugh.
I say ...high and tight or shave it off.

Here's another driving related peeve...

Open freeway.....very light traffic.
Your cruise is set to 67mph.
Faster vehicle is coming up and passing you.

And instead of running up in the fast lane 80-100 yards (or more) and then changing lanes, they sweep back into the traveling lane just a few yards ahead of you !

W the giant F ?

They could be throwing rocks, water, road grit all over your front end, windshield etc.

Before they sell a car, they should be required to check for a functioning brain.
This is totally harmless humor~
When I read your posts I Always think to myself, I sure hope they don't drive to work on the same highway, at the same time as I do. Im not a dangerous driver by any means but I do lack some patience from time to time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top