JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Originally saw this on the OFF FB page. A realistic scenario or more like a conspiracy theory?
When the government outlaws semi-automatic firearms, they won't send cops or troops door-to-door to take them. No, first they'll send out letters saying they know what you have, and that you have to turn it over by a given deadline or face a penalty.

It'll be up to you to prove that you're clean, and that you've handed over everything. They'll have a list, and if they think you're still holding, they'll hit you with asset freezes.

Last Edited:
Originally saw this on the OFF FB page. A realistic scenario or more like a conspiracy theory?

QFT!

A fool he may be, but he came WAY closer in numbers than he ever should've to Cruz.

That crossed my mind too. Way to close considering what a mentally defective, piece of crap Beto is. Oh, there is plenty of human garbage in elected office, and many more vying for said, but that individual has taken it to a new low.

This hack can't even be professional enough to give an interview on broadcast television without cursing.

He's a hack. He doesn't belong in any position that requires him to take an oath.

That crossed my mind too. Way to close considering what a mentally defective, piece of crap Beto is. Oh, there is plenty of human garbage in elected office, and many more vying for said, but that individual has taken it to a new low.
Welcome to the New World...The race to the bottom and the taunting of the sane.

Fitting it is that one of the crappiest politicians alive comes from one of the crappiest cities in America.
Robert the fake Mexican should just stay in El Paso and shove tamales in his big fat mouth.

I sorry but when he goes on national tv for a press conference and for the first 10 seconds or is smiling multiple times like its the best thing ever that a shooting happened. Showes he has no respect for the victims gun owners or any one to that matter. Shootings are not funny last time i checked and neither is craping all over peoples rights.

On Tuesday, Fox News host Tucker Carlson blasted Democratic presidential candidates for proposing mandatory assault weapon buybacks, while also calling out Walmart for its new gun restrictions.
Carlson accused Walmart of catering to the "activist left" after the retail chain announced earlier Tuesday that it would cut back on ammunition sales and no longer allow customers to openly carry firearms in stores. Walmart's announcement comes in the wake of multiple mass shootings this summer, two of which occurred in a Walmart.
In response, Carlson fired back, "Walmart, after having destroyed American retail and made this country much uglier, and empowered the fascist government of China, has a lot of brass lecturing the rest of us about anything at all. They ought to be ashamed of themselves."
Carlson then pointed out why Beto O'Rourke's "propagandist" call for mandatory assault weapon buybacks was nonsense. "Americans didn't buy their guns from the government in the first place. They're not buying them back. This is gun confiscation," explained Carlson.

A call for Civil War?

Tucker Carlson claims Dems calling for 'civil war' with gun buyback policy

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Fortunately, there is no chance this muppet is ever going to be POTUS. Still, it shows the mentality of many of the candidates: Beto O'Rourke says AK-47 and AR-15 owners will 'have to sell them to the government' if he becomes president

He is another idiot.

He can't even use his REAL name and he is an imposter.

He married into BIG MONEY and I mean BIG money. I follow all of these people and their backgrounds NO matter what party they are in.

I don't own a rifle like the above and if I did own one - it is NOT for sale.

And when these anti RKBA men/women want to BUY back what they never bought or OWNED FROM THE GITGO - they would NOT want to hear the prices that many gun people would put on their goods!

NO low bids, none of this joke of fair market value (NOT!) with a LOW BID by some official who has NO clue about firearms and/or NOT FOR SALE.

Cate

Texas is going purple.

I hate to say it but so are many other states that people thought would NOT or never change.

Plus many R not just D leaders are signing more and more gun laws/gun bans/gun restrictions where they said it would NEVER HAPPEN.

Cate

My assertion is based on simple observation.

Anyone is welcome to prove me wrong by providing examples of a politician who tells the absolute truth more often than they lie.

But the more important observation is that 99% of the populace votes for the same lying politicians over and over again - despite the evidence that they continually lie. Politicians need to lie in order to get elected - if they tell the truth, they don't even make it to the primary. That is why we are doomed.

So which is sadder? That politicians lie? Or that the populace continually believes them? I would assert the latter.

^^^

This and thank you!

Cate

That tells mr he is NOT GOING TO BE PRESIDENT

Thank GOD to ALLOW A FELLON aka common Criminal into the white we had a Chicago Thug in there for 8years already

I see many commenters are laughing this off; viewing Beto O'Rourke as a bit of a BUTTHEAD. Yeah, I chuckled at the resemblance, too!

However … I believe that we are in a very real battle for our Second Amendment Rights!

Beto O'Rourke does NOT have to become POTUS for his damage to be critical! Just yesterday Wal*Mart AND Kroger publicly pulled guns and ammo from their shelves. These stores are also stepping on both Open Carry and Concealed Carry rights in their actions. So, you say, no problem, I will just go elsewhere. For a time, maybe; but for how long; how much longer will there be … someplace else to go?

We live in a country that now hangs on every word of "the squad" residing in our US House of Representatives. That means that Voting Americans, and Voting Oregonians, are listening to the likes of AOC, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib; as well as other Anti-Gun sources.

And to top it off, the NRA seems in serious disarray under LaPierre. I realize there are other 2nd Amendment support entities; however in the past, the NRA has typically stood out. I am not sure who, in lieu of the NRA, could or would pick up the support ball for all of us?

Then, too, I have heard that Oregon is supposedly going revisit all of our ridiculous potential gun laws again in February. So, standby for that illiterate circus.

Who, of significance, do we really have in our corner? This is a serious battle. And here in Oregon; Portland typically carries the state - so what does that suggest?

Love the ButtHead jokes, I really do - but I also love my 2nd Amendment Gun Rights too …. However, once they are gone; they are gone for good!

And now a public service announcement from USMC-03.

After careful consideration, taking into account O'Rourke's criminal history and questionable mental health. Taking into account the Federal Government's proclivities to unwarranted violence and serial falsehood. Taking into account that neither could reasonably be expected to pass the required background check. I humbly withdraw any and all offers, now and in the future, to sell my firearms as requested. It's a matter of public safety and prudent policy.

Thank you for your attention.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR