JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And now a public service announcement from USMC-03.

After careful consideration, taking into account O'Rourke's criminal history and questionable mental health. Taking into account the Federal Government's proclivities to unwarranted violence and serial falsehood. Taking into account that neither could reasonably be expected to pass the required background check. I humbly withdraw any and all offers, now and in the future, to sell my firearms as requested. It's a matter of public safety and prudent policy.

Thank you for your attention.
II1nzFBdxzHoSZJx3DuwPqC7gQk&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Is this the same government that sells guns to the Mexican cartels? I think I'll just hang on to my AR's and AK's for safe keeping, their pretty awesome and I would hate to see them end up in the wrong hands. :s0155:

Is this the same government that sells guns to the Mexican cartels? I think I'll just hang on to my AR's and AK's for safe keeping, their pretty awesome and I would hate to see them end up in the wrong hands. :s0155:
Excellent point.
  • Propensity for violence
  • Mental instability
  • History of straw purchases
Clearly, by this logic the United States Government is a "Prohibited Person."

From the Article:

When asked to clarify his plan for enforcement of the ban, O'Rourke said, "How do you — how do we enforce any law? There's a significant reliance on people complying with the law."

Obviously lying - the honest answer would have been, "..-how do we enforce any law? We don't!".

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top