JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This will never happen. However, it's genuinely sad that he believes that idea will be attractive to a certain voter-block (Suburban Women). I have faith the American voters will make the correct choices next year, but my God, how dumb and how big a coward do you have to be to believe government confiscation of firearms is a good idea?

Last Edited:
The "upside", if one may call it that, is these proclamations by no chancers may further "out" the probable nominees to do similar or "one up".

I say "upside" in the hopes that the majority of the voting public would recognize such statements of possible policy for what they truly are. Tyranny.

Each firearm is $10,000 , plus a six month waiting period per firearm. Only one can be "bought back" per year.
A non refundable personal $2000 filing fee, $800 travel fee, ammo and mags all have to be purchased in addition to each firearm on the date of firearm purchas as well. Each firearm must also have a lock, not provided and can be purchased for $300.
Each round comes to about $100 per. Mags are about $300-800 per,
Dedicated firearm tools and tool packages run about $500 per.

Rates and availability can change on a whim as per fair market value and personal price evaluation and time.

All of this is tax free.

Of course I have hold out emotional support firearms that are emotional comfort tools and they identify as genderless metal.. not guns/firearms. Those have to remain with me as they need a safe, tolerant space to reside in.

But he can have "some" of my tools for MY set prices. Fair market pricing is what I say it is. So even if its demanded of me, unless my prices are met, he can pound sand with that fish mouth of his. I wont lose out on things Ive worked hard to buy.

If he can't pay, I wont play.

Last Edited:
1567450733442.jpeg
1567450781360.png

Why you gotta bring Butt-Head into this? What did he do to you?
Besides the uncanny resemblance. You are right, Butthead is clearly the more sophisticated and intelligent individual.

"For the last seven years, my family hasn't seen me. I haven't been there for them, I haven't helped Amy in raising these amazing kids in any significant, consistent way," he told Oprah during a SuperSoul conversation in February. (Quote from Beto, not Butt Head)

And yet they're always so concerned about everyone else's business.

Whatever, Bobby. Big talk for a guy who gave himself a Hispanic nickname to pander to voters. I'm going to start calling myself Chuy and run for governor of Oregon on the Dem ticket.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top