JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somewhere there's a village missing an idiot. Texas should deport him to California where he can be with his own kind.

My guns aint for sale or any of their accessories including my cartridges. The bullets however, well i could cut you a pretty clean deal on those if you really want em

Confiscation of SAs is a line in the sand for quite a few serious people. If this were to get implemented, mass non compliance would be the best case scenario for them. If they pushed the issue after that, I couldn't see it going well.

Tell you what, Francis. If you can correctly identify either an AR or an AK from this lineup, I'll sell you one.

images (3).jpeg

Who's gonna make me, Bleato O'Sheep? Are you gonna suit your soy-addled ladyboy a** up in your old sheep onesie and personally try to do an Imperial Stormtrooper impression?

Correct me if I'm wrong here...doesn't an incoming President of the United States of America have to swear an oath to uphold the constitution of same? Well, yeah. I believe he'll have to eliminate The Second Amendment first.

Not sure the Constitution means to much to beano.

Doesn't mean much to any politician. Nor do their oaths. Nor does the effect their actions have on other people.

What is dismaying to me is that more people don't realize this over time from simple observation.

Even more dismaying is that the right thinks their candidates and people in office are any different in this respect than the left's candidates and people in office - and vice versa.

In short, people are fooling themselves because they don't want to see the truth. Worse yet, they proclaim that their side is the only ones that understand the reality of the situation.

I.E., we are doomed and we have brought it on ourselves. We deserve what we get.:(

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top