JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpeg

Fake wrestling...
Fake politicians...

Is it just me or does anyone else see the resemblance?

Fortunately, there is no chance this muppet is ever going to be POTUS. Still, it shows the mentality of many of the candidates: Beto O'Rourke says AK-47 and AR-15 owners will 'have to sell them to the government' if he becomes president
Yes, and I'm sure that he'll send Sasquatch riding up on a unicorn to collect them. I'll won the Power Ball before he becomes president and I dont buy tickets. But if I do win it I'll hire a team to gobsmack him with a cream pie whenever he speaks in public. (And get your minds out of the gutter)

Last Edited:
I got a question for Beto .
Can he tell the difference between a AK-47 OR AR-15 .
from say a RED RIDER BB Gun.
Because I will go to Walmart and buy a truck load of red riders.
And sale them to the Government .
For thousand dollars each.

I am always leery when I read a comment describing what someone or some group thinks. Perhaps it is due to realizing I don't have the ability to read minds, and therefore don't have the right to dogmatically claim to know what others think. Perhaps I am just in the minority and have yet to develop the required skills.

I do believe the doomed part...not seeing how we can recover from the current insanity running rampant.

My assertion is based on simple observation.

Anyone is welcome to prove me wrong by providing examples of a politician who tells the absolute truth more often than they lie.

But the more important observation is that 99% of the populace votes for the same lying politicians over and over again - despite the evidence that they continually lie. Politicians need to lie in order to get elected - if they tell the truth, they don't even make it to the primary. That is why we are doomed.

So which is sadder? That politicians lie? Or that the populace continually believes them? I would assert the latter.

My assertion is based on simple observation.

Anyone is welcome to prove me wrong by providing examples of a politician who tells the absolute truth more often than they lie.

But the more important observation is that 99% of the populace votes for the same lying politicians over and over again - despite the evidence that they continually lie. Politicians need to lie in order to get elected - if they tell the truth, they don't even make it to the primary. That is why we are doomed.

So which is sadder? That politicians lie? Or that the populace continually believes them? I would assert the latter.
1) All politicians lie, and those who don't are soon to be instructed in the fine art of doing so...or else. Think in terms of Epstein cameras and legitimate blackmail capability on these twisted lunatics that get voted in, and then it starts making sense as to why the go south so fast, or just talk the talk but NEVER actually do.

2) The game in the USA and now globally is division. Divide and conquer and pit otherwise friendly people against each other. For example, you rail against and mock Trump quite a lot here. It bugs me a bit that you have that appearance of a narrow focus, so I yank your chain once in a while by saying something lame like 'and Hillary would have been the better choice?'

3) There are quite a few people here who understand the term 'god of this world' and what that means. Considering that helps tie it all together. When politicians, MSM, brainwashed Teachers and their minions spout clearly obvious lies it should be no big shocker because they are parroting the language of their father...the father of lies. In the end they will be cast aside like the communist's useful idiots. He knows his time is short and the great deception/delusion is upon us.

This is the same mindset that many of the leading politicians have up here in Canada as well. The Lieberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau insists that if he gets re-elected in OCT there will be more restrictions and prohibited firearms. He says owners will be compensated by the government buying our guns. However aren't WE(the People) the Government and they are using our money. When did we let our politicians stop working for us?

Eight children were killed by a man using what reports described as a meat cleaver. The attack occurred Monday at the Chaoyangpo Elementary School, according to CNN and other news agencies.

The suspect is in custody. There were few details about the man, except that it is reported he was recently released from prison, and one report speculated that he launched the bloody attack for revenge. He is reportedly 40 years old.

Each firearm is $10,000 , plus a six month waiting period per firearm. Only one can be "bought back" per year.
A non refundable personal $2000 filing fee, $800 travel fee, ammo and mags all have to be purchased in addition to each firearm on the date of firearm purchas as well. Each firearm must also have a lock, not provided and can be purchased for $300.
Each round comes to about $100 per. Mags are about $300-800 per,
Dedicated firearm tools and tool packages run about $500 per.

Rates and availability can change on a whim as per fair market value and personal price evaluation and time.

All of this is tax free.

Of course I have hold out emotional support firearms that are emotional comfort tools and they identify as genderless metal.. not guns/firearms. Those have to remain with me as they need a safe, tolerant space to reside in.

But he can have "some" of my tools for MY set prices. Fair market pricing is what I say it is. So even if its demanded of me, unless my prices are met, he can pound sand with that fish mouth of his. I wont lose out on things Ive worked hard to buy.

If he can't pay, I wont play.
Sometimes I wish that I could give multiple like to some comments. This is one of those. Thanks @ZA_Survivalist

A fool he may be, but he came WAY closer in numbers than he ever should've to Cruz. Beware of the potential color change in Texas.

Lock and Load

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR