JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beto doesn't stand a chance to win the big chair... what he is spouting is blowin in the wind. Also, he should go urinate up a rope!!!

no grandfathering... hmm I am not okay with this. Its my property that I paid for and they never pay at a buyback what the gun is worth. More importantly, i dont want my ak being shipped to somalia and killing women and kids.

All I read is he is spouting nonsense like a Tory.

How unamerican of him.

Next he'll start spouting a fairy tail about a magical place with no crime and no drugs with criminals disarmed.

You know which country that is? Yeah me neither... Because it doesn't exist.

no grandfathering... hmm I am not okay with this. Its my property that I paid for and they never pay at a buyback what the gun is worth. More importantly, i dont want my ak being shipped to somalia and killing women and kids.

Don't worry. They won't ship them anywhere. They have other plans for your turned-in firearms.

Don't worry. They won't ship them anywhere. They have other plans for your turned-in firearms.

tenor.gif

"Beto" O'Rourke is a no-talent metroposer with zero chance of winning.

I've said before, all these unqualified Democrat "candidates" are a diversion. Their job is to draw fire away from Biden.

Is sure is ironic ,that we as a country have gone from encouraging one to own and be proficient with firearms , to a nation that is seemingly willing to give up a basic Right , that safeguards all of the others....:oops:
Andy

This Beto? Beto O'Rourke arrested in 1990s for burglary and DWI. This paragon of virtue? Please say it ain't so.

FELONY ARREST RECORD

As an adult in his mid-20s, O'Rourke was caught breaking into the University of Texas El Paso. Charged with breaking and entering and burglary, he mysteriously avoided trial. A few years later, arrested for drunk driving, he again walked with a "deal." Being the song of a powerful, politically connected County Judge apparently has benefits. O'Rourke dismisses his felony convictions as "youthful pranks" and "mistakes"; it's old news, move along, nothing to see here.

The good thing about every one of the dem candidates coming out so vocally and strongly anti-gun is that there is no question as to what they will do if elected (if they can - the POTUS can't enact legislation, only sign it).

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews