JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
384029-1409d97da792c418e192a935266d92d9.jpg

I've purchased a lot of food with the Kroger brand, and I've never once seen more than pellets (not even the right caliber) displayed for sale.

Cause Lord knows if I get my hands on those .22 cal pellets, I'm gonna go on a spree

Last Edited:
If I become president I will legalize things that aren't family friendly enough to post... nothing that harms anyone but the individual who chooses those things mind you.
Anyway, I figure it's practically the same when I say it as does he.

And now a public service announcement from USMC-03. After careful consideration, taking into account O'Rourke's criminal history and questionable mental health. Taking into account the Federal Government's proclivities to unwarranted violence and serial falsehood. Taking into account that neither could reasonably be expected to pass the required background check. I humbly withdraw any and all offers, now and in the future, to sell my firearms as requested. It's a matter of public safety and prudent policy. Thank you for your attention.

I considered selling my weapons "back" to the government, but after a background check and thorough investigation into the buyer, I determined the buyer has a history of violence and is mentally unstable. I think the government needs to be red flagged, and its armed citizens tasked with keeping an eye on its behavior.

Freddy's can piss off too, I go out of my way not to shop there after two over the top rude encounters I've had at two different stores. They'll never see a another dime from me I couldn't care less what they do with guns, ammo or anything else.

Beanto ain't real bright. If the OZ government thinks they have a low compliance rate wait until they see what happens here when the dumbbutts in DC try offering us $100. For our rifles

I am not never gonna turn over any bc all of what dose get turned in will probably just get turned around and sold to some third world country by the us goverment.

My assertion is based on simple observation.

Anyone is welcome to prove me wrong by providing examples of a politician who tells the absolute truth more often than they lie.

But the more important observation is that 99% of the populace votes for the same lying politicians over and over again - despite the evidence that they continually lie. Politicians need to lie in order to get elected - if they tell the truth, they don't even make it to the primary. That is why we are doomed.

So which is sadder? That politicians lie? Or that the populace continually believes them? I would assert the latter.
Everyone, not just politicians, lies all the time, every day. So pointing to a particular politician and saying they lie is a bit silly. Some lie more than others, and some are simply evil (e.g. Clinton). In the end we have to choose among them. Refusing to choose because "they lie" is not logical.

From our buddy Beetle-Beto:

I need a (rear)-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my (scrotum),
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my (rear),
Scrub my (scrotum).
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

I know he was 16 at the time, but was he dropping Acid?

Note: edited by using less vulgar words in the parentheses

Last Edited:
Personally I hope he get the nomination and doubles down on this position, mixed with the green new deal.

Meh, they are interchangeable. Only a price difference between them.

I've purchased a lot of food with the Kroger brand, and I've never once seen more than pellets (not even the right caliber) displayed for sale.

Cause Lord knows if I get my hands on those .22 cal pellets, I'm gonna go on a spree

I buy all my .22cal pellets at Walmart... :eek:

I am not never gonna turn over any because all of what does get turned in will probably just get turned around and sold to some third world country by the U.S. government.

The best humor always has an element of ironic truth! Good job!!! :D

(edited your post for spelling and readability bc it was just too good to have distractions in it! ;))

Robert Francis O'Rourke demonstrates the physiological capacity of his species to speak developed long before the ability to rationally use frontal lobes.
Change his name to "Beta" O'Rourke in all communications. #BetaOrourke

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews