JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not going to link to it because the language isn't suitable for the forum, but I just heard Christopher Walken read O'Rourke's poem. Mother of God; this guy is a nut case, even if it was written in youth. :eek:

The link did not work for me.

I am slightly interested in what beeto had to say, but my wife's feedback indicates it is VERY messed up.

And she lives with me.:eek:
The link worked 3 out of 4 for me. I should have warned people. Not so much for the language but the potential drop in IQ

Beto, there are approximately 390 billion trees in the Amazon rain forest. These trees vary widely in species & size. The chemical reactions that occur in these trees in order to produce organic compounds and oxygen from carbon dioxide and water are complex and require a constant supply of energy to be generated by the plant. One of these 390 billion trees works hard to replace the oxygen that you breathe. Beto, I want you to find this tree deep in the Amazon rain forest and apologize to it for wasting the oxygen it works so hard to produce!

Dan

Beto could promise immortality ....
....Amazing what can be promised when you're talking to the lunatic fringe and your actual chances of really becoming the President are considerably less than a hemorrhoid becoming an MSNBC news anchorman ....uhhhh.... uuummmm....
..........never mind !!

If I could prove the image that Mathias posted was actually real, I'd buy an ad in the Giant Nickel for Eastern Washington and run it for a week or two. :cool: Why you ask... why not? :rolleyes:

Dan

Doesn't mean much to any politician. Nor do their oaths. Nor does the effect their actions have on other people.

What is dismaying to me is that more people don't realize this over time from simple observation.

Even more dismaying is that the right thinks their candidates and people in office are any different in this respect than the left's candidates and people in office - and vice versa.

In short, people are fooling themselves because they don't want to see the truth. Worse yet, they proclaim that their side is the only ones that understand the reality of the situation.

I.E., we are doomed and we have brought it on ourselves. We deserve what we get.:(
I am always leery when I read a comment describing what someone or some group thinks. Perhaps it is due to realizing I don't have the ability to read minds, and therefore don't have the right to dogmatically claim to know what others think. Perhaps I am just in the minority and have yet to develop the required skills.

I do believe the doomed part...not seeing how we can recover from the current insanity running rampant.

Please show me where it was debunked and I will remove it.

I linked to the Snopes entry. Don't like that one? OK, how about the the Check Your Fact entry or Associated Press instead. Still not convinced? Google "beto o'rourke greek picture". It has been pretty widely reported.

(And, no, I'm not defending Beto. He's a complete piece of crap who is unfit for any office in this great land. But the picture captioned as him is simply incorrect.)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top