JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_613QgtDegpL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UL1500_.jpeg

He just decided to support a different candidate View attachment 629664

Napoleon seems almost charming compared to Beto. And less mentally challenged.

Because lollipops are a natural form of birth control.

Most assuredly. :s0155:

It sounds every but as appetizing as Vegemite.

Ay. I have one cousin who is a citizen of Oz. She brought that over twice. Once I tried it. Should have know better that something that looked like baby poop wasn't going to be palatable. And, yet, here we are. I like my cousin, but this did not help international relations. :eek:

Napoleon seems almost charming compared to Beto. And less mentally challenged.

Most assuredly. :s0155:

Ay. I have one cousin who is a citizen of Oz. She brought that over twice. Once I tried it. Should have know better that something that looked like baby poop wasn't going to be palatable. And, yet, here we are. I like my cousin, but this did not help international relations. :eek:

Did you ask if she speak-a your language? I hear that elicits smiles and vegemite sandwiches.

Did you ask if she speak-a your language? I hear that elicits smiles and vegemite sandwiches.

Haha, she speak-a our language, well, at least one of them, albeit with a strange accent. One of my early memories was walking with my family to the dunes with said young woman from the land down under. Around that era I saw the referenced video at a relative's house and was impressed the Aussies had "the dunes" too. The boomerang she brought was super cool; the foodstuffs markedly less so. (As wacky as she is, her family in the USA and Latin American are most assuredly more nutso. Culture shock can be so hilarious.)

One of my memories of this family friend was right after 9/11; she visited my parent's place and I came over with my newly wed bride. We talked, we ate, and drank. And my cousin said with a steadfast, resolved face "we are behind you all the way." I took that to mean her nation of birth, and true enough, the Diggers backed our play in the terror wars.

I found Beta particularly dangerous because, via the cult of personality (like a happy, snappy Doublemint gum commercial), he appealed to young voters.

Not smart voters, not thoughtful voters, and certainly not informed voters. Just youngsters sufficiently inexperienced in life that they actually believe loudmouth absolutes: older white people are all stupid, all guns are all bad, open borders mean nothing more than love, care and compassion, and free everything is... free!

Tragically, Barrack Obama also looked like a plain-spoken fresh young face to that same naïve demographic at one point - actually twice. At least this ideological spew-hole lost steam and support before he could cause even more harm (if that is possible) to the US, and global politics forever.

Why Hell Yes, Beta, I'm a gonna be keepin my AR's and my Ak's, And Your going back to being a trunk monkey in your Moms basement with your cheese grater and the drum set! Leave Politic'en to the big boys!
Bless Yer Heart! :s0140:

What a Choad!

It sounds every bit as appetizing as Vegemite.
And I have a jar of that nasty shet in the cupboard from when the parents went to Aus.

we keep it around because the dog LOVES it. He will lick anything for hours that's had it smeared on it. Much longer than peanut butter.

:s0002::s0023:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR