JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dammit dammit dammit! 3 months 2 days on e form. Gets disapproved because I put "******** nfa trust" instead of "******** nfa revocable living trust"! Crap, back to top of pile!

Dammit dammit dammit! 3 months 2 days on e form. Gets disapproved because I put "******** nfa trust" instead of "******** nfa revocable living trust"! Crap, back to top of pile!

Reminds me of playing the game Chutes & Ladders when my daughter was little. Sorry to here about that.

this should be a quick fix for you. Once they look at your form and reject it, you submit new one they get it approved very faster. No waiting time.... I THINK.

This confuses me? Those of you that have a trust - have any of you used the naming convention similar?

Something like "ABC NFA TRUST" of something like that - and got approved?

Sorry for my ignorance, but I thought that was a legit trust name....

Thoughts?

This confuses me? Those of you that have a trust - have any of you used the naming convention similar?

Thoughts?

Same here I am in the middle of finishing up a trust and no where in the title does it say revocable living trust. Mine just has my name XXX XXXXX XXXX Trust.

There's a sticky posted here on NWF by member Iansstud that I used to make my trust papers.
I believe you need the "revocable" part so you can make changes at a later date. Otherwise, you are stuck with what's originally written in the document, same as "Irrevocable Trust"

Forum
Weapons Discussion
NFA Weapons
Revocable Living Trust

It's not a matter of whether you have the words revocable living in the trust name or not, it's a matter of having the actual name of the trust on the form. If they don't match the form will get rejected. It doesn't have to say revocable living in the trust name to be a revocable living trust, that will be described in the actual trust wording itself. My trust is a revocable living trust called xxx trust. You want to keep the name as short as possible so that when you make an item and need to engrave it you use as few characters as possible.

As far as getting your place back in line... that doesn't happen with an e-form. ATF bulletin mentioned that it will go to the back of the line and to be very careful when filling out the form.

Thoughts?

I read the problem he has, as being the eform he submitted having a different Trust name than the Trust documents themselves. I'll go read it again.

My paperwork (not eform) got kicked back in october for a similiar thing. My Trust is "The (my last name) Trust". The language of my trust clearly states it is a revocable living trust.
It's important that the federal forms have the name of the trust printed exactly the same as the legal document, the trust itself.

Called today to check on my status. I sent in my paperwork in October, she said the govt shutdown made them even farther behind, it went pending Dec 2, she told me it's 9 months from the date it goes pending, so I'm looking at August.

Well we will see how long the Eform process takes. I just submitted all the stuff for a .22 can. Already charged the card the 200 so no waiting for the check to clear:s0114:

The real question is, who's not waiting for a stamp.

Well, since I started this thread, I'm waiting for 1 less. :s0155:

I got to shoot my Sparrow last weekend. The first host to get the pair up with the can was a Savage MarkII FV-SR. After the first shot I was giggling. It was even quieter than I expected. I was shooting CCV standard velocity. Definitely worth the wait. I also put it on a M&P 22 and a Browning Buckmark. Not quite as quiet as the bolt action rifle, but still hearing safe, even with Federal bulk ammo.

I'm still waiting on 3 other stamps. Hoping I get 2 more in March.

It's not a matter of whether you have the words revocable living in the trust name or not, it's a matter of having the actual name of the trust on the form.

This is in line with my experience.

I know of one guy who submitted his F4 paper form in October and was advised today to expect October 2014 as the approved date. Wow.

Makes you wonder why different people get different time quotes, though, doesn't it?

This is in line with my experience.

I know of one guy who submitted his F4 paper form in October and was advised today to expect October 2014 as the approved date. Wow.

Makes you wonder why different people get different time quotes, though, doesn't it?

I was told in November to expect it 9 months after my pending in April. In December I was told to expect it in January. Ended up approved in December.

We'll today I got my refund for the two eforms I filled out incorrectly. Resubmitted this afternoon, hopefully correctly this time! Now I just hope the 3 month timeframe holds!

The error was clearly mine. Trust is last name revocable living trust. Somehow I shortened when filling out form to just last name trust. Has to be exactly what's in paperwork.

Last Edited:
Arrgh, as if there wasn't enough wasted time. This does highlight the advantage in letting your dealer fill out the forms for you. They've done it right lots of times and have a stake in getting that inventory out of the safe.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top