JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't matter much to me. My dealer made out the last 2 form 4s and both were returned for clerical errors. He said that he had a form returned because of a misspelled word!! Cant everybody see what this waiting period is doing to this industry!! I have a suppressed MG for sale that's been sitting there for over a year! Almost without exception the reason people give for not buying is the wait! And that was back when it was ONLY 6 MONTHS. That's as bad as saying gas is ONLY 3.75! Do we think we'll ever see 6 months again. I cant believe I can have a kid quicker than I can get a form approved by the govt that I AM PAYING FOR!!

Ha, Modeler, that's a good 'un. Er, I mean very generous to help a brother out! :s0114:

Sure, what it's doing to the industry is what they hope it will do to it, and that is, make everyone give up and not even try. This is no accident.

Sparrow SS and man it is crazy quite. all you hear is the hammer dropping.

2014-01-14_18-51-49_288.jpg

Got my third stamp today (sparrow), 3 months, 5 days. The other two form 1's we're almost 3 months to the day. I just sent another form4 today, so we'll see if the 3 months is the new norm. All four were done through eForms

I called the NFA Branch today and got some good news.

1. NFA Item: 12" Saiga 12 SBS
2. Form Type: Form 1
3. Transferee Type: Individual
4. Form 1 Sent: 03/19/2013
5. Delivered: NA
6. Check Cashed: 04/04/2013
7. Pending Date: 06/03/2013
8. Approved Date: 02/04/2014
9. Form 1 Received: WAITING IMPATIENTLY.... edit: arrived 02/11/2014
10. Picked up from Dealer: NA
11. Examiner Name: Sandra Snook

I called the NFA Branch today and got some good news.

1. NFA Item: 12" Saiga 12 SBS
2. Form Type: Form 1
3. Transferee Type: Individual
4. Form 1 Sent: 03/19/2013
5. Delivered: NA
6. Check Cashed: 04/04/2013
7. Pending Date: 06/03/2013
8. Approved Date: 02/04/2014
9. Form 1 Received: WAITING IMPATIENTLY.... edit: arrived 02/11/2014
10. Picked up from Dealer: NA
11. Examiner Name: Sandra Snook

I've decided that they approve them in batches. I sent in 2 form 4's last year with early April check cashing and I got a call last night that the seller just received the stamps in the mail and wanted set up a time to deliver my SMG and suppressor to me. All I can think of is this Friday when I finally get toys I payed for back in April.

Now I'm only waiting for 1 stamp. I guess I need to get a SBR started.

Finally received my last two stamps yesterday! It was right at 10 months, I will be picking up my new cans today or Friday. The approval date stamped on the forms was Jan 30, my dealer received the forms on Tuesday the 11th, so it takes nearly 2 weeks from approval to when my dealer receives the forms in the mail.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top