JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not Sandra Snook, a new guy for 2x stamps that went Pending, here is 1 of them:

20131218_203855_Richtone%2528HDR%2529.jpg

Sweet! With a .22 and a .30 you have the most important bases covered.

I am doubtful the Trust changes will make things easier for us up here. Once people realize that coming about June,
the S will hit the F, and the flood of new applications will make this present wait look like a trip to Freddy's!

Good times. :s0114:

That is why I am on the fence about suppressors. Wait time is getting out of hand and who knows whats going to change in the trusts. Really was looking forward to a can.

Spectra,
I can tell you with a pretty fair degree of reliability: The 'proposed' change will require all trust members to be fingerprinted, photographed, and obtain CLEO signatures to be added with your application.
Since the US AG (read that: Administration) has 'requested' this, the odds that BATFE will not make the change are poor to none in my estimate.
My best advice is get your Form submitted today. By June it will be too late unless you live in an NFA-friendly jurisdiction (where is The Couve?)

Boy, that's great that they are just stepping right over people who were already waiting 6 months before the E-forms even existed.

My understanding is that they did that when it was in pilot and dedicated resources for it. I don't think that is the case for new applications.

Boy, that's great that they are just stepping right over people who were already waiting 6 months before the E-forms even existed.

Yep, I still got paper Form1's in "NFA Jail" but at least the extra $$$ I paid for the trust is paying off on my eForms!

Also, the short turn times on eForm's is not expected to continue.

Joe at Crossroads Arms received my stamps from the ATF on Saturday, Dec. 28. I purchased the suppressors on 2/18/13 and mailed the paperwork on 2/22/13 after the LEO sign off. The stamps have 11/DEC/2013 written on them.

For some reason, I'm typing this instead of trying out my new Thunderbeast 30P-1 and YHM Mite. I guess 10 1/2 months will instill a little patience into a man...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top