JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Forms sent 3/29/13
Approved 2/5/2014
Received 2/12/2014

10.5 months
Form 4 trust.

pq.jpg
Home at last!

Purchased an AAC Ti-Rant 9mm yesterday.
They said they would e-file it, as it was going through a trust.

The nice lady helping me stated that their soonest with e-filing was 14 weeks, but to expect up to 6 months.

Start date: 2/13/2014
E-File Date: 2/120/2014

Last Edited:
Purchased an AAC Ti-Rant 9mm yesterday.
They said they would e-file it, as it was going through a trust.

The nice lady helping me stated that their soonest with e-filing was 14 weeks, but to expect up to 6 months.

Start date: 2/13/2014

Well, 6 months is certainly better than 11 months!

I just got the happy call! My TiRant45 stamp is in! Woo Hoo! Picking it tomorrow. The guy at the shop told me I was the 4th customer he got to call with NFA good news today so batch processing must be the way they do things.

Submitted paper form 4 (Trust) on 4/29/2013 I guess it beats a year which was what I was expecting (or at least I kept telling myself so I would remain patient).

Now I just need my SOCOM 556RC and 762RC and my collection will be complete (unless the SBR bill passes in WA and then the money and waiting starts all over again).

Got my stamp in the mail today. Form 1 trust via snail mail send in April 2012, pending late June 2012. I was quoted 9 months from pending, which would put it late March, so I got it a month early. Still a 10 month overall wait.

It's been a while, but I am no longer waiting on a stamp. I got an email from my dealer, the stamp for my SWR Spectre II arrived. I'm going to pick it up Thursday and with any luck, I'll be shooting it Friday.

One year and one month start to finish. I called ATF at the 10 month point only to be told that they were really busy and that my paperwork had not been in the pending file for 10 months. I said "You cashed the check 10 months ago!!" It must go through some quarantine before they put it in their precious pending file.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top