JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll bet money not one of the commenters would stand and let someone shoot them in the chest with that POS. Looks to be at least a .38spl. That bullet will come out of there just as fast as if it was coming out of a S&W Model 36 or other short barreled pistol of the same caliber. And if your ready reloading it wouldn't take but a few seconds.

I'll bet money not one of the commenters would stand and let someone shoot them in the chest with that POS. Looks to be at least a .38spl. That bullet will come out of there just as fast as if it was coming out of a S&W Model 36 or other short barreled pistol of the same caliber. And if your ready reloading it wouldn't take but a few seconds.
:s0141:
I wouldn't want to be hit in the head with a hammer either, but when Bugs Bunny does it, it's funny.

It says cal 22LR on the barrel

Clearly the guy previously lived in California as it is one of the few hand guns allowed in California. They should be checking there for unsolved crimes and murders. That or the cops planted it as a hilarious joke! I mean who is going to believe a drug dealer in court, right?

I find it really sad you cant see the humor in this. Lighten up Francis!

Something tells me that you haven't all seen the gentleman from whom it was tooked...

keith_gladden_1488513367792_56228623_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

That there is Mr DeLuded DaMoronne.

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR