JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember the ammo tax in Seattle? I think that is what the anti will be up to next. Just make ammo super expensive. Don't call it regulation. Call it a tax. Tell people the revenue will be used to fight violence. The libs will eat it up.

Remember the ammo tax in Seattle? I think that is what the anti will be up to next. Just make ammo super expensive. Don't call it regulation. Call it a tax. Tell people the revenue will be used to fight violence. The libs will eat it up.

Man, sometimes I really DO wish we had a "HATE" button! How about this?.....:mad:

I'll just leave this quote by PDRK Assemblyman Reggie Jones-Sawyer (D). I think this sums it up pretty well.

Ray
Samuel Adams made the following quote. It appropriately applies to Californians and any other haters of Freedom .

"If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

That is so unconstitutional. So let me get this straight, a $10 fee for a box of ammo that may cost $8-10 already?

Thats unconscionable. Sadly, if passed it'll give other states the same idea.. I hope to god it gets shut down.

I've been worried about this for years.
No bans , just tax and high price us out of our guns and ammo.
I'm not saying not to worry or fight against a ban , just that it might be easier to tax and high price guns away than to try and ban anything.
If it is made too difficult to get or own guns and ammo , then there is no need to ban them, might be the thinking...
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top