JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

1693508003484.png

Last Edited:
So 10 round mags and a manual safety? Maybe this is the version everyone should be carrying?

:D

Someone is going to have to tell me more. Last I heard any new gun added to the list would have to include Microstamping on the bolt face and firing pin.
That was Cammella Harris's final revenge on CA. DR

Doesn't adding something to the roster also require removing something?
I don't keep up on foreign nation laws much... and don't know the final disposition of many of the internal battles, but not long ago there was a bill that required removing 3 firearms from the roster for every new addition... in order to maintain "equilibrium"... so they said.

I think micro stamping was recently enjoined(?) There were/are challenges to throw out the roster itself... but no idea where that stands either.

AFAIK, the P320 is the first new roster addition in over a decade(?) With all the kalifederation suit attempts against Sig though... I have no idea why they would choose to pony up the $'s and legal expenses in order to sell to the communists. 🤔

(Is the disdain dripping enough?):D

Doesn't adding something to the roster also require removing something?
Yup,

(7) The Department of Justice shall, for each semiautomatic pistol newly added to the roster pursuant to Section 32015, remove from the roster exactly three semiautomatic pistols lacking one or more of the applicable features described in paragraphs (4), (5), and (6) of subdivision (b) and added to the roster before July 1, 2022. Notwithstanding those paragraphs, each semiautomatic pistol removed from the roster pursuant to this subdivision shall be considered an unsafe handgun. The Attorney General shall remove semiautomatic pistols from the roster pursuant to this subdivision in reverse order of their dates of addition to the roster, beginning with the semiautomatic pistol added to the roster on the earliest date and continuing until each semiautomatic pistol on the roster includes each of the applicable features described in those paragraphs.

Irony in that these "unsafe handguns" can still be carried by LEOs protecting the politicians who made this law.

Irony #2, of all guns, with the current media dumpster fire about P320 this is the gun they allow??? (As many of you know, I have been defending (so far) 320s, but still...)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top