JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you transfer a unserialized firearm between private parties in states that allow private transfers without FFL?
Welllll...... sure.
But not legally.

Once built into a firearm it requires a serial number before it can legally be transferred. All this s**t about ghost guns is already covered, but adding nonsense regulations on top of other nonsense regulations is what they do. The new ATF regulation is to keep the ORIGINAL owner from having an unserialized firearm.

That's federal. You can't legally transfer an unserialized firearm. Therefore, just like the thugs who reportedly cross state lines to bring guns back into their own cesspool to kill their neighbors... it never happens.

And they lived happily ever after.
Laws are magic.
The End.
I don't understand why lawmakers don't just address the problems directly and simply make things like murder, armed robbery, kidnapping, and so on illegal. Seems like that would be simpler all around.

Freedom, meet Government

1621627239326.png

Made it unusable. I fill them up and use a portable drill pump to empty them now. Tired of getting gas every where.
My friend has the same complaints (my cans are old, so I don't have to deal with the EPA nonsense spouts) Have you looked into this product?

I considered buying some for my friend, so I wouldn't have to listen to him rant while he's spilling fuel all over the place.

"Make your gas can great again!" Lol... soon the ATF will try to outlaw these destructive devices as well.

-Robert

My friend has the same complaints (my cans are old, so I don't have to deal with the EPA nonsense spouts) Have you looked into this product?

I considered buying some for my friend, so I wouldn't have to listen to him rant while he's spilling fuel all over the place.

"Make your gas can great again!" Lol... soon the ATF will try to outlaw these destructive devices as well.

-Robert

Or switch to propane!

Screenshot_20210520-173028_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Lol, almost laughed my drink out of my nose. My wife is tired of listening to me whine and rant about it too.

It's a perfect example of why the Government shouldn't be allowed to do anything except break stuff and blow it up lol.

What a crock, the criminals don't follow laws, and this crack down on so called illegal ghost guns is horsesh!t pure and simple. There is very little need to "Trace" a firearm, it is ether stolen, or illegally purchased, Don't matter the type or who made it, all this regulation is pointless and used as an infringement against us all and only serves to make it harder and harder to excersize a god Given right to self defence!

Calls the ATF.
"How long is your form 4 processing?"
"8 months."
"You told me that at the 8 month mark. It's now 12."
"8 months."

The ATF is staffed with TSA rejects and other assorted retards. Their ability to "trace" nothing but overburden everything is almost second to none.

This whole "Ghost Gun" thing has been about CONTROL, and not about addressing the root causes of the crimes, the curtains have parted and we have seen their real agenda for what it is, and those who scream the loudest are the ones to gain the most from any legislation against any firearms! This is nothing but a dog and pony show, but it's the first step by the larger fed gov toward nullifying the 2nd without actually going through the process of changing it or removing it! They know that could never get the numbers to hold a "Convention or States" to modify or remove the 2nd, so this is how they do it, simply legislating it out of existence one piece at a time!
Next will be the Semi Auto rifles, and large capacity handguns, just like the states are doing, then the bolt action "Sniper Rifles" and so on down the line until we have been stripped of everything! I fully expect to see the next "Ghost Gun" ban, those Non Firearms like your cap and ball pistols, and front stuffers, those guns that any one can own with out a background check, or any form of paperwork! Mark my words and mark them well, NOTHING will be safe from these jackarses once they get this ball rolling! Courts will not stop any of this, it's coming and it's coming at a faster and faster pace now that they have the power and the support of the sheeple to make it stick, legalities be damned, they will keep pushing it until there are no more guns, PERIOD!

And we all know, it wont do a damn thing to stop crimes, or take the guns from criminals, or stop people from making their own guns!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top