JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not getting paid for our Bump Stocks was a hard pill to swallow. Now this crap. I will not go without propper compensation this time. Tyrants can get in line.

A member from another forum posted this and I wanted to share it here!

As we rapidly approach a star chamber legal system with judges selected for race, gender and political views, the government can do whatever they please. With the Constitution rapidly being viewed by many as an outdated tool used by the whites to maintain their control over the slaves, many less than legal actions may in fact occur. An ever increasing portion of the population has either never been taught our constitutional system of checks and balances or have entered our country from nations that have no such system. The latest selection to the Supreme Court has shown that any real regard for the original co equal branch with the power to limit the actions of the other two branches, has morphed into yet another tool to be used to allow political control to reach some selected political goal.

Yet blue city prosecutors are releasing violent gun-toting offenders on low to no bail, I guess they aren't worried for the violent felons
Yep, left-brained mentality blames "gun violence" on guns, not on the criminal trash who commit heinous crimes. They don't believe in criminal control, just so-called gun control and law-abiding-citizen control.

Of course there will be NO CRIMINAL control. Which is what we really need. The last shooting the mush brain keeps yammering about was committed by a repeat criminal who the mush brain was all in on letting loose on the public again.

" The groups said an NBC reporter's decision to purchase a "ghost gun" kit outside his home state and then give it to others to build into a finished firearm may have violated state and federal law. The activists called for authorities to investigate the details of the purchase and transfer."

"That means a transfer of a handgun kit transferred across state lines would require a background check conducted by a licensed gun dealer in nearly all circumstances. "

" The groups said an NBC reporter's decision to purchase a "ghost gun" kit outside his home state and then give it to others to build into a finished firearm may have violated state and federal law. The activists called for authorities to investigate the details of the purchase and transfer."

"That means a transfer of a handgun kit transferred across state lines would require a background check conducted by a licensed gun dealer in nearly all circumstances. "
Poking all sorts of holes in this, isn't the very idea of the Ghost Gun the ability to purchase it with out the BGC and reported SN?
I can buy a kit or a mix/match of parts on line and have it all shipped to my front door as it's NOT a firearm, just a collection of parts/pieces! Furthermore, as a Not-a-Firearm, how is there any law in existence that makes it a crime to "Transfer" or sell said collection of un assembled/completed parts/pieces to some one else who can also purchase them on line and have them delivered to their front door? Not that I agree with any law restricting ghost guns, the whole idea is that the laws that attempt to restrict them are themselves illegal, as are the laws requiring registration! This is the crux of the great lie revolving around this whole thing, that regulated firearms are the ONLY firearms we should be allowed to own and use! Note that NOWHERE in the 2nd does it ever say something must be declared or registered, or manufactured by an "Approved" manufacture and must contain certain features while expressly restricting others, AND, it must contain a serial number or other identifying markings including the name of the manufacture, AND, nowhere does the 2nd say who can or cannot own a firearm, or for what purpose they may or may Not own them, no does it say a person needs to be identified as owner of!

So to update the 2A to modern, unambigous languages...

Congress shall make no laws governing the construction of arms, nor shall there be registration, nor restrictions upon arms, and the Right of the People to own and carry arms shall be wholly unrestricted; in order to secure a Free State and to secure the freedom of persons not convicted.

How does that sound?

So to update the 2A to modern, unambigous languages...

Congress shall make no laws governing the construction of arms, nor shall there be registration, nor restrictions upon arms, and the Right of the People to own and carry arms shall be wholly unrestricted; in order to secure a Free State and to secure the freedom of persons not convicted.

How does that sound?
Not too bad, thought the part about convicted should not exist.

I would spell it out a little more clearly and forcefully!
Something like this!

Let it stand in perpetuity as absolute and immutable, that congress or any branch of governance in these states united shall not contrive to restrict or infringe upon the absolute right of free peoples to keep and bear arms, under penalty of pain of death! That the free people shall have the right to be secure in their possessions unrestricted, and there shall never be levied a tax upon arms or ammunition, nor license or permit to own or use. There shall be no distinction of any kind between citizen or soldier in the defense of the nation, nor shall there ever be a restricted class of peoples! Any thing counter to this amendment shall be repugnant!

Feel free to add or change as needed!

I have one small addition, at the end.
Let it stand in perpetuity as absolute and immutable, that congress or any branch of governance in these states united shall not contrive to restrict or infringe upon the absolute right of free peoples to keep and bear arms, under penalty of pain of death! That the free people shall have the right to be secure in their possessions unrestricted, and there shall never be levied a tax upon arms or ammunition, nor license or permit to own or use. There shall be no distinction of any kind between citizen or soldier in the defense of the nation, nor shall there ever be a restricted class of peoples! Any thing counter to this amendment shall be repugnant! Let's go Brandon!
-Robert

I got to know him well enough to get a bit of an insight into the radical progressive perspective. He was actually very intelligent, but looked at life very differently.

2A people tend to have a more individualist, libertarian mindset, to one degree or another. These liberal gun owners, on average, do not. Their primary mindset is the progressive one: collectivist, with greater faith in the authority and power of government, and the view that if only the "right people" could be in charge and making all the rules, telling everyone else how to live their lives, then everything would be great.

My experience has been that while they like and enjoy guns and shooting, their hobby has little or no effect on their political views.

This is just my personal experience, and a wide generalization at that.

I think a lot of 2A type people look at leftist gun owners in confusion, and think "What's wrong with you? Why do you vote against your rights?"

In return, leftist gun owners are confused, and ask "What's wrong with you? Guns are just my hobby. Social justice and the greater good of mankind is more important than my personal hobby."
So, did he go first and get rid of his guns to further the social betterment of mankind? My guess would be 'no'….lefties always want everyone else to go first

#I❤️❤️81millionlegitvotesbrandon

6fgnimnam5t81.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews