JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Coming at us at all angles now. Can't legislate... let's just change the wording. Be it an EO or ATF ruling I pray the SCOTUS stands by the constitution. I fear the leftist communists will continue to trample over it.

Coming at us at all angles now. Can't legislate... let's just change the wording. Be it an EO or ATF ruling I pray the SCOTUS stands by the constitution. I fear the leftist communists will continue to trample over it.
Is anyone here surprised? :rolleyes:

They've gotta keep pushing hard, they only have about 22 months before the mid-terms will impact their power (God willing)...
This time they are going full all in alright. When I see Joe "try" to speak it's kind of scary to watch. Whoever is really running the show seems to have figured this time they are going for the brass ring no matter what. I have to guess that as I have said a few times this great hoax has to have emboldened a lot of people. They have to be pinching themselves that the masses are still willing to accept this big lie so easily. So why not go for it all now:s0092:

Will they target all home built firearms or only 3d printed ones?

If it was on your bucket list, I would get your 80% frames and receivers now.

I would love to see some talented people figure out a way to use air gun frames to make useful firearms.

Edit: Better yet would be a manufacture of Glock styl air guns that could build their air gun around a copy of the Glock factory frame (at least internally) and would allow for repurposing the frame for centerfire purposes. Even if it involved a small degree of grinding for the repurpose, I imagine that it would be a huge seller. Some of the air gun replicas are so darn close now externally it's hard to believe they couldn't make that happen.

Last Edited:
Will they target all home built firearms or only 3d printed ones?

If it was on your bucket list, I would get your 80% frames and receivers now.

I would love to see some talented people figure out a way to use air gun frames to make useful firearms.
When they "rush" into law like this there is no way to say what they will do. So often these laws are written so poorly its hard to believe people who even passed high school were involved. So my guess is they will make some ham handed shot at the 80% since this is the real "problem" but who the hell knows. They would have a hell of a time getting a real "law" done so I would suspect they may first try to use the "change the rules" thing. They could easily just make a sweeping "rule" that if you have an 80% and do anything with it you "made a firearm" and now have to report it. Someone would take it to court, it would wind it's way through the courts for years. Who knows where it would end up. They could EASILY shut off the sale of the 80% though till the courts decided it. Again look how many people were willing to line up and swallow the great hoax that was supposed to be 2 weeks? Tell people an 80% is now illegal and most will just comply. Some will not but the people who make them will stop and those who sell them will stop. They can't afford to hire a law firm to fight it. Like all gun laws it will "fix" nothing but the laws are not intend to fix anything. The voters keep telling law makers they are fine with more laws. So they will keep getting more laws until they finally stop voting for it. Amazingly simple.

Is anyone here surprised? :rolleyes:

Why yes, there are..... just ALL the chest-pounding progressive dopes on this forum who said "the democrats aren't coming for your guns" and voted for Biden.

Not hearing much "coombaya" from any of them around here lately (of course I haven't really been looking lately).... gee, I wonder why.

:rolleyes:o_O

Last Edited:
3DDD99FC-4725-4058-AAB6-82C2143CDA51.jpeg

Apparently WA calls such things, "Undetectable Firearms". The fact the LE will go so far as to supeona sales records from "ghost gun" retailers sets a very dangerous precedent on many levels. Egregious at best. Lord help us...
This is where I get confused. I bought an AR lower awhile ago, and it has a unique serial # on it. How is that considered 'undetectable?'

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top