JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My question is, isn it current law all ghost guns must have serial number by March of 2023? I have sent emails to our lawmakers, Inslee, murray, and kOlmert (Kitsap county) and only Kilmer and Murray responded saying as soon as they find out they will email me! Nothing for last 6 weeks? Maybe I'm contacting the wrong people? Thanks for replies.

My question is, isn it current law all ghost guns must have serial number by March of 2023? I have sent emails to our lawmakers, Inslee, murray, and kOlmert (Kitsap county) and only Kilmer and Murray responded saying as soon as they find out they will email me! Nothing for last 6 weeks? Maybe I'm contacting the wrong people? Thanks for replies.
I prefer the term "privately manufactured firearm". And yes. See video linked below for current info.

See the link another member posted bellow. Trying to get answers from the morons in charge is pretty much a waste of your time. :(

1) You are asking the wrong people.
2) Best place to ask would be WA Gun Law (William Kirk)
3) What I'm aware of now, is that if you were to legally sell, you would have to serialize the firearm.

This guy knows

1677283710008.png

NO, Untraceable firearms must receive a Serial number by March 10th I believe. BUT the definition of untraceable states " Made on or after June or July 1st 2019"

So that means everything before that date does not need one, and the burden of proof is on them.

If you're going to use the word "ghost gun", then at least use "scare quotes". Same goes for "assault weapons", "high capacity" magazines, etc.
unless you have a weapon that shoots the spirits of the dead as projectiles. That would indeed be a ghost gun. I would also accept a form of armament that can kill the wandering spirits of the damned as a ghost gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top